Britney Spears: Complete Collection (New Spotify playlist on Britneys artist page)

10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Which songs are present in this playlist? Because you said the first version of this playlist has 147 songs in it, but Britney has 167 released songs (not counting the upcoming SITS). :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I wanna know where Spotify is SLACKING. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Remember Pretty Girls, Oh La La, Crazy featuring K-Fed (and the list is still growing) :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Which songs are present in this playlist? Because you said the first version of this playlist has 147 songs in it, but Britney has 167 released songs (not counting the upcoming SITS). And even if we take out the duplicate songs where remixes have been released as the single version (Crazy, Boys, Overprotected, SP and S&S) and the second version of Radar (I personally remove the Blackout version, since the Circus version is the single), that's still 161 songs, including Britney's features on other songs. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I wanna know where Spotify is SLACKING. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Damn, the thought process that went into this. Where were you when I was in a relationship with an emotional unavailable guy that made me question my self-esteem and integrity? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
32 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Remember Pretty Girls, Oh La La, Crazy featuring K-Fed (and the list is still growing) :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

What about them? They're in MY list. LOL They're not in Spotify's?

14 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Damn, the thought process that went into this. Where were you when I was in a relationship with an emotional unavailable guy that made me question my self-esteem and integrity? 

Probably doing the same damn thing. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Thankfully my current boyfriend is so perfect.

3 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

Why is And Then We Kiss always neglected :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I didn't neglect it. It's iconic. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, xokuba said:

Here is an Apple Music version of the playlist if someone wants  https://music.apple.com/cz/playlist/britney-spears-complete-collection/pl.u-Ldbq41BtxPq5oNq :) 

So, wait. If this is an exact copy of the Spotify playlist... Spotify has some nerve only using 147 songs, when Britney has AT LEAST 160, and then they have the gall to shove remixes in there? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

3 hours ago, Isla said:

Ooh this is interesting. What's the playlist like? Does it have ALL of her music on it or just her hits?

No, it's not all her music.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Isla said:

It’s past midnight in the UK and it’s not on Spotify for me. But they could be waiting until midnight EST? I thought it wasn’t out for another two weeks anyway?

Yeah I read about the 2 weeks thing but since they changed her profile pic and added this new playlist I thought maybe they’d release it tonight but it would make sense for them to align the release with her birthday.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Was this an already made playlist? I had seemed to already liked it before even seeing it... :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

yup it was “Britney Spears - The Hits” they used what they already had and then added the rest of the albums after it 

edit: it might actually have been the Oops 20th Anniversary playlist although I’m pretty sure they just changed what was on the same playlist Everytime 

• Love 1