Britney Spears: Complete Collection (New Spotify playlist on Britneys artist page)

It looks like it has been done in preparation of 'Swimming In The Stars' being released, it is rumoured to come out in two weeks, but there are rumbles of it coming out earlier.

There also has been a Britney Spears: Complete Collection playlist created which includes 147 already released songs, including Mood Ring & My Only Wish (This Year) - a greatest hits of sorts, where they'll probably add 'Swimming In The Stars'.

The new header on Spotify:

EmpwvqbUYAEY6xA?format=jpg&name=large

Screenshot_20201112-213630_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20201112-213642_Spotify.jpg

Β 

Teaser of Swimming In The Stars:

Emp2sypXIAEmmN9.jpeg.b56c2dbae35355bcabf9e3bec7814af9.jpeg

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Which songs are present in this playlist? Because you said the first version of this playlist has 147 songs in it, but Britney has 167 released songs (not counting the upcoming SITS). And even if we take out the duplicate songs where remixes have been released as the single version (Crazy, Boys, Overprotected, SP and S&S) and the second version of Radar (I personally remove the Blackout version, since the Circus version is the single), that's still 161 songs, including Britney's features on other songs.Β :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:Β I wanna know where Spotify is SLACKING.Β :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Like 1