The Weeknd is performing the Super Bowl Halftime Show 2021

Jordan Miller

10 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Bad picks except Xtina. 

I would say these:

1. PINK - THE ONLY PERFECT PERFORMER OF OUR TIME WITH BEYONCE AND GAGA. 

2. JANET - shes a legend and deserves to perform and if Madonna performed, then why not Janet? 

3. BRITNEY - we already passed 4 TIMES 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Its time she performs. 

gurl, luv u, but Janet has the most FAMOUS perfomance, u forget her tittie on Superbowl?

I only listened to Kylie's Disco once yet. Like Golden, I found it average, but it will likely grow in me with each play. I have a soft spot for Kylie as she has many great songs. I hope she gets the #1 spot.

I am just very neutral towards Little Mix. To me, they are very basic, both in terms of sound and image. They're just very bland, though I like some of their songs. Sweet Melody is the clear highlight of the album to me.

3 hours ago, IUSM said:

I only listened to Kylie's Disco once. Like Golden, I found it average, but it will likely grow in me with each play. I have a soft spot for Kylie as she has many great songs. I hope she gets the #1 spot.

I am just very neutral towards Little Mix. To me, they are very basic, both in terms of sound and image. They're just very bland, though I like some of their songs. Sweet Melody is the clear highlight of the album to me.

Not u slandering Kylie's best album since Fever and Aphrodite 🙄

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 3:11 AM, Xfactor Sam said:

Tbh Rihanna needs to do 2022. I expect her to stop with that Fenty non sense . Drop the damn R9 album in 2021 and do the Super Bowl next 

She won't do it. She said she won't be a sellout from her Vogue Nov 2019 interview

I ask Rihanna if we can discuss politics. “How deep you wanna get?” she says. “However deep you’re willing to go,” I say. She signals that I may proceed, and I ask if it’s true that she turned down the Super Bowl halftime show in solidarity with Colin Kaepernick. “Absolutely,” she says. “I couldn’t dare do that. For what? Who gains from that? Not my people. I just couldn’t be a sellout. I couldn’t be an enabler. There’s things within that organization that I do not agree with at all, and I was not about to go and be of service to them in any way.”

On 11/12/2020 at 7:16 PM, jonjon2000 said:

I'm simple and basic. I like fireworks 

brent rambo thumbs up GIF

More fireworks. I love it this presentation. Say whatever you want... he has budget and a full thought idea. I believe this year, only Chloe x Halle and The Weeknd have done interesting things other than them... everyone is doing the same. (Looking at you JLo - copying Beyonce)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block