The Weeknd is performing the Super Bowl Halftime Show 2021

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I like it :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: but the fact that Britney was only a feature on super bowl during her prime and that she has not done it herself yet but weeknd will is ridiculous :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:
Has Madonna ever? Ariana and Taylor will perform within five years :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Madonna has a superbowl during MDNA era.

• Like 2
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

would just like to add with shady intentions now that we are moving on to a next halftime show shakira was the winner of last years halftime show all the receipts and Performance prove it 

I like his music but not sure if he's got enough hits already to do this kind of show. Nontheless, I'm looking forward to it! But really, I need Taylor Swift, P!nk, ... to do the halftime show!

I'm simple and basic. I like fireworks 

Posted Images

I cannot think of a better act.

for those who expect a pop star should headline the Super Bowl every year, please sit down. 

There are people who have a different taste and Super Bowl should cater to them as well. The Weeknd is the best choice. 

Had P!Nk scored a hit in the last 2 years, she would have earned a spot to headline because no one can doubt her ability to deliver a killer performance. She would’ve turned the Super Bowl stadium into a mother**cking circus. 

• Love 1

Good for him! He's a great singer and I like his albums! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I was supposed to go to his concert this year but it got cancelled due to covid, so the Superbowl will be a nice treat (I hope).:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I have two concerns regarding it, though:

1) How is he going to entertain the TV audience for 15 minutes with just singing? We're talking about Superbowl level of entertainment here. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

2) If there's no crowd involved (which is very likely), it may just look like the rest of the covid performances, i.e. music videos. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

No! It’s gonna be a disaster. The best pick in line is :

1. Taylor Swift

2. Rihanna

3. May be Justin Bieber with some rappers

4. Christina Aguilera with a younger artist like Dani Lavato

5. Morley Cyrus is doing great live performances recently

Bad picks except Xtina. 

I would say these:

1. PINK - THE ONLY PERFECT PERFORMER OF OUR TIME WITH BEYONCE AND GAGA. 

2. JANET - shes a legend and deserves to perform and if Madonna performed, then why not Janet? 

3. BRITNEY - we already passed 4 TIMES 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Its time she performs. 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
8 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Well it won’t be as danced filled as the last 

completely different 

I have trust in him, I feel like he will do what maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake attempted but failed to do 

I’m excited 

Does the Weekend dance tho? I really don’t know because JT killed it with the choreography. Specially the CMAR breakdown 

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

• Exhale+

Tbh Rihanna needs to do 2022. I expect her to stop with that Fenty non sense . Drop the damn R9 album in 2021 and do the Super Bowl next 

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o