The Weeknd is performing the Super Bowl Halftime Show 2021

Jordan Miller

I cannot think of a better act.

for those who expect a pop star should headline the Super Bowl every year, please sit down. 

There are people who have a different taste and Super Bowl should cater to them as well. The Weeknd is the best choice. 

Had P!Nk scored a hit in the last 2 years, she would have earned a spot to headline because no one can doubt her ability to deliver a killer performance. She would’ve turned the Super Bowl stadium into a mother**cking circus. 

• Love 1

Good for him! He's a great singer and I like his albums! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I was supposed to go to his concert this year but it got cancelled due to covid, so the Superbowl will be a nice treat (I hope).:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I have two concerns regarding it, though:

1) How is he going to entertain the TV audience for 15 minutes with just singing? We're talking about Superbowl level of entertainment here. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

2) If there's no crowd involved (which is very likely), it may just look like the rest of the covid performances, i.e. music videos. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

No! It’s gonna be a disaster. The best pick in line is :

1. Taylor Swift

2. Rihanna

3. May be Justin Bieber with some rappers

4. Christina Aguilera with a younger artist like Dani Lavato

5. Morley Cyrus is doing great live performances recently

Bad picks except Xtina. 

I would say these:

1. PINK - THE ONLY PERFECT PERFORMER OF OUR TIME WITH BEYONCE AND GAGA. 

2. JANET - shes a legend and deserves to perform and if Madonna performed, then why not Janet? 

3. BRITNEY - we already passed 4 TIMES 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Its time she performs. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Well it won’t be as danced filled as the last 

completely different 

I have trust in him, I feel like he will do what maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake attempted but failed to do 

I’m excited 

Does the Weekend dance tho? I really don’t know because JT killed it with the choreography. Specially the CMAR breakdown 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block