What should be Kylie Minogue's next "Disco" single?

• Leader

Kylie Minogue is asking fans what the next single off her new album Disco should be.

I've always been a casual fan of Kylie's, but this album... I STAN. When I first heard Disco, I was like mm yea k cool. But I few listens later I'm obsessed. Legit one of my faves of the year. Disco isn't pretending to be something it isn't - it's a bunch of shimmering pop gems, feel-good in nature, vibrant and for lack of a better word... FUN.

My faves are "Dance Floor Darling," "Supernova" and "Last Chance." I hope she picks one of those. 

Thoughts, guys? Any faves in particular? 

disco-single.jpg.d972a2cab5327f0ed99a4688138f9d05.jpg

• Love 3

Kylie is known for turning a killer hook. 

The ultimate disco track would be Where does the DJ Go?.

It's such a 70s Throwback. Starts like a ballad, but picks up the pace.

Supernova is amazing, Kylie is 52. 

Radio won't play her. So all the Singles just adds more interest in the Album. 

Supernova became a fav after the incredible mash up with 2000's Intergalactic "Light Years".

I was listening to off the wall by Michael Jackson, She did everything you would expect from a Disco record in the 70s. 

Melodies, Orchestral, very happy go Lucky, and celebrate everybody. 

With the Euphoric Celebrate you. 

I can see why it's going to debut at #1 in the UK. 

• Like 3

I love the album too! Wasn't very impressed by the last ones post-Aphrodite, but this one is so cohesive and filled with killer tracks.

I think she'll go for Real Groove as the 3rd single since it's a fan favourite and it's the most streamed one (aside from the singles), because it was listed in the New Music Friday playlist.

Also, I've been obsessed with this performance lately (the choirs... gawd), if you missed it enjoy:

• Like 1

As a Kylie fan, I'm listening Disco on repeat since November 6th, but I haven't decided yet on which song would be the best choice for the 3rd single of the album...there are sooo many killer tracks that I can't pick just one!!!

I think she should release an upbeat disco song, because the previous singles (Say Something and Magic) are among the least disco tracks from the album.

So, I would love the next ones:

3rd single: I Love It

4th single: Where Does the DJ Go?

5th single: Supernova

6th single: Last Chance

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block