What should be Kylie Minogue's next "Disco" single?

On 11/12/2020 at 12:58 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Kylie Minogue is asking fans what the next single off her new album Disco should be.

I've always been a casual fan of Kylie's, but this album... I STAN. When I first heard Disco, I was like mm yea k cool. But I few listens later I'm obsessed. Legit one of my faves of the year. Disco isn't pretending to be something it isn't - it's a bunch of shimmering pop gems, feel-good in nature, vibrant and for lack of a better word... FUN.

My faves are "Dance Floor Darling," "Supernova" and "Last Chance." I hope she picks one of those. 

Thoughts, guys? Any faves in particular? 

disco-single.jpg.d972a2cab5327f0ed99a4688138f9d05.jpg

My three favorite tracks too!

On 11/12/2020 at 12:58 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Disco isn't pretending to be something it isn't - it's a bunch of shimmering pop gems, feel-good in nature, vibrant and for lack of a better word... FUN.disco-single.jpg.d972a2cab5327f0ed99a4688138f9d05.jpg

Exactly! Because Kylie is humble and talented, a real pro at this, and because she has always somehow pivoted around this kind of music. So it all makes sense and seems to come natural to her. It's so nice that she has such a quality and effortless album at this point in her career.

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Where Does The DJ Go? 

it’s a risk she should take. The whole album should be one big single. It’s fantastic from start to finish. I may even say her best but I love Aphrodite and got to see her in concert for that tour. It was a gay man’s fantasy haha

• Love 1
On 11/15/2020 at 9:23 PM, PickleSpears said:

My faves are Miss A Thing, Monday Blues, Supernova, I Love It, Where Does The DJ Go, Dance Floor Darling, and Celebrate You! That's like the majority of the album haha but it's sooo good! Album of the year.

For real though! RELEASE THEM ALL!

WarmheartedYearlyHerald-small.gif

I honestly, at this point, would not care what gets released next. If she doesn't even up releasing Miss A Thing or Supernova, I'd be fine with any of these tracks.

• Love 3