Why It’s Okay to Support Britney Spears' New Song "Swimming in the Stars" [Opinion]

Il be YouTube mp3ing it and streaming it and il be hashtagging #freebritney on every listen so people are still aware of the movement.. that way I'm not supporting it blindly just enjoying the music whilst still spreading awareness and showing that I support the movement.  As fans we could use this to our advantage..just a thought 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Not got the energy to read the hate tonight, or repeat myself as this is now the, what, 4th thread for people to argue? Ha!

Just going to post this. Food for thought:

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

This is another reason why I mentioned the label in my long drawn out ramble in the OP. They will get paid and then pay Britney 

For I don’t know how many times now, she signed a deal, and private life can’t put it on hold. So you’re obligated to put song and/or album from time to time. And what’s really bothering me in this situation is people “I gonna get mp3 and listen it all day long”. No honey that desn’t work that way. If you are not supporting new single you don’t get to listen it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

Why can't everyone just download the MP3 file from YouTube when the song is put on there and stream to their hearts content without officially streaming it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

well thats exactly what i was gunna ask. Because tbh i only buy albums. so if i like just a odd song by someone, i download it from YouTube to mp3 and put it on my phone. and so if i like SWTS, thats what ill be doing. So im enjoying a 'new' Britney song but her team wont be getting a penny from me

• Love 3

Jamie using money from Britney's estate to pay for the litigation team he hired be like: ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

Y'all hearing that an unreleased song is coming out and want to buy 67 copies and put more money into Britney's estate be like: ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

Also at least acknowledge what you're doing and don't act like we're a bunch of 4 years old who "don't know how the industry works". ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 4
31 minutes ago, muffin monstah said:

For I don’t know how many times now, she signed a deal, and private life can’t put it on hold. So you’re obligated to put song and/or album from time to time. And what’s really bothering me in this situation is people “I gonna get mp3 and listen it all day long”. No honey that desn’t work that way. If you are not supporting new single you don’t get to listen it. 

I will reflect on this while I listen to my MP3 file once I download it. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 3