Why It’s Okay to Support Britney Spears' New Song "Swimming in the Stars" [Opinion]

Will giving team c a reason to not let her go be worth to raise awareness? Will people who doesn’t already know the situation check it out like “oh she has a new song I love brittany” and then see the comments and become aware thanks to this new song that doesn’t even have a mv?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Not another thread about this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

We're only fighting :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

No, you don’t get to project your own mess on to others. this thread is very peaceful because pickle isn’t here. Period. You also are a negative presence by playing devils advocate to a fault but at least you have a little more civility 

11 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I didn't know that old songs don't bring revenues to her team or people in her label while she's in a hiatus. :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: 

I guess it's for free then and a nice gesture from her label.

😂😂😂I needed you people to back me up on that messy long thread from yesterday. So many people said her team was getting zero dollars for this release. Lol rca is now a charity organization and Britney is a missionary.
Doing godney’s work:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1