Boycott urban outfitters - flood them with messages

nevs1212

If we all message urban outfitters to say how they’re going against britneys will to release music etc and how it’s painting a bad picture for their brand..../ won’t be using them again in the future. 

She clearly stated she won’t work till he’s out the picture.. this is exactly like that black mirror episode with Miley Cyrus. 

ive sent them a message through their Instagram account... 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The black mirror episode is comparable to the zone. A celebration of someone’s career where ppl buy tickets and merch similar to what would be a residency without the actual artist, something that made them a substantial amount of money. A vinyl with music rca owns the rights and makes money off of is not supporting team cons wallets as much as u guys make it out to be. 

6 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

The black mirror episode is comparable to the zone. A celebration of someone’s career where ppl buy tickets and merch similar to what would be a residency without the actual artist, something that made them a substantial amount of money. A vinyl with music rca owns the rights and makes money off of is not supporting team cons wallets as much as u guys make it out to be. 

Miley clearly depicted Britney... she knows the inner working of that “team” ... you are so right..... social media isn’t stupid these days. We are ALL invested in this. The world... basically. Pray 👩🏼‍⚖️

10 minutes ago, Dirk said:

this is so childish

you guys are treating this like it is a new single from a new album she's about to release without her consent

This is just a bonus song, the profits of it it's so low, Britney wouldn't bother to fans get a music.

She says she doesn't want to work which means she's not going to brush her hair and go out with some hills to go anywhere, her image is the profitable deal on this business, she refused to go to The Zone, she's going anywhere and not resume Domination. but I doubt she was horrified of mood ring being released. this new song is probably a deal with RCA and UO, it's just an old song don't be stupid, it's probably a contract thing too. 

This! Im sure she is happy to surprise fans and release music like Mood Ring and Swimming in the stars, without her putting any  'working' effort in it. Its not like people are making lots of money of it. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Just enjoy the 'new' music. People/fans on BH are way too bitter and way too focused on the negative stuff. Chill down.

You guys are doing the most :clownery_makeup_meme:

Shes not working they are just releasing an old unreleased song! She said she will not perform and if that includes record new music - she has not done that for this either.

We’ve already stated on numerous occasions that this was already sent to UO for a set price and it’s probably a contractual obligation.

Bessemer Trust are appointed and if any further money is made they will be reviewing that ensuring no dodgy stuff goes on...

you guys are acting like this is from a brand new album and it’s an album campaign.

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Bessemer Trust are appointed and if any further money is made they will be reviewing that ensuring no dodgy stuff goes on...

Money is still going to the estate, money which will potentially be used for Jamie to pay the litigation team he hired, I don't get how anyone can support it.

(I'm mostly talking about excessively digitally buying/streaming the song, vinyls I can somewhat understand and even streaming the song at a normal amount considering artists make a very low profit)

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You think Britney needed a conservatorship in 2008 so your opinion doesn't hold much weight to me. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

I’ve changed my mind ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif
All she needed is a life coach, therapist, some time off the industry, Kabbalah, yoga and her children to heal fully ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

You coming to change my opinion on why Britney didn’t need a guardianship in 2008: ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Money is still going to the estate, money which will potentially be used for Jamie to pay the litigation team he hired, I don't get how anyone can support it.

(I'm mostly talking about excessively digitally buying/streaming the song, vinyls I can somewhat understand and even streaming the song at a normal amount considering artists make a very low profit)

If money goes to the estate Bessemer is reviewing so I don’t see the issue as they’ll make sure nothing corrupt goes on - they have a massive reputation.

Hopefully Jamie will be gone soon too.

Artists makes extremely little from streams, it would hardly be very profitable. The money is in the promo, such as performing and touring.

Archived