#FREEBRITNEY On Lorraine UK

dt1991

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched it live! Working from home (in my new job during lockdown after being made redundant , congrats for me pls sisters). This is watched by like the whole country right now whilst we all work from home.

Disappointed that all Lorraine had to say was "isn't she 38 years old? I hope they can get this sorted" - I expected her to really make a stand but whatever. 

19 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I watched it live! Working from home (in my new job during lockdown after being made redundant , congrats for me pls sisters). This is watched by like the whole country right now whilst we all work from home.

Disappointed that all Lorraine had to say was "isn't she 38 years old? I hope they can get this sorted" - I expected her to really make a stand but whatever. 

Congrats hun (from a fellow Brit) :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

3 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I'm not surprised. That ***** is not Britney's friend. She dragged her on some other British UK TV show and I will never forget. She's a fake person.

5 hours ago, dt1991 said:

It was literally a 90 second segment however she did open this with her saying ‘it’s very concerning and disturbing’ which was a good opener!!

Yes I forgot that bit. I'm so pleased it made it on there even if it was 30 seconds. It's become mainstream which is everything B needs :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Archived