Let the counting begin

Just Because

ELECTION FRAUD UPDATE

Nov 9

Rudy G just confirmed on Bannon’s WarRoom that they are filing lawsuit in PA at noon to disqualify all mail-in ballots which were counted in violation of PA law (see yesterday’s update for more info). If granted, Trump will regain lead by 200,000+
•L Lin Wood filing lawsuit in Georgia to invalidate illegitimate 132,000 votes in Fulton County; this would put a Trump in lead by more than 120,000 votes.
•AZ count still continues; Trump down by 17,000 but many irregularities to investigate
•Rudy expects to file lawsuit in Michigan later this week

Stay tuned!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media keeps talking about no “widespread” voter fraud. They blow past the different incidents brought to light and rush again to the “no widespread” talking point. It got me thinking that perhaps their plan all along was to do it differently in different places and then hammer the “no widespread voter fraud” talking point in order to silence and discredit the exposure of actual voter fraud and misconduct of this election. I believe the left preplanned and carried out their schemes in order to steal an election they knew they could never win honestly.

If we don’t have faith that our elections are lawful and secure, then the very basis of our democracy is dead. Our elections are the most important part of our freedom. If our election isn’t held to the upmost important standards then we are Russia or Venezuela. The most important piece of governance is a ballot and it should never be accessible to anyone unable to prove right to it. Anyone not having an American photo ID with proof of signature and residency has voided their right to vote. Yes, the right to vote should be given to every citizen that proves they deserve it by responsibly maintaining their registration status. The most serious important document a citizen will ever touch deserves no less. I want to know why we haven’t set equal standards for our federal elections that states must adhere to or be excluded from the count. Why are our invaluable ballots not treated with the same security as a dollar bill!

35 minutes ago, Just Because said:

The media keeps talking about no “widespread” voter fraud. They blow past the different incidents brought to light and rush again to the “no widespread” talking point. It got me thinking that perhaps their plan all along was to do it differently in different places and then hammer the “no widespread voter fraud” talking point in order to silence and discredit the exposure of actual voter fraud and misconduct of this election. I believe the left preplanned and carried out their schemes in order to steal an election they knew they could never win honestly.

It doesn't need to be "widespread", just in the largest or large cities in a few swing states.

Hearing  from the inside, the fraud is bigger than just Philadelphia. It's bigger than anyone could have imagine. National Guard is doing a recount. Not done counting, but collected 14 million fake ballots as proof, which will be given has proof. Final accurate numbers is actually 80+ million for Donald Trump (could be as high as 88 million) and 23 million for Joe Biden, which would closely match the number of twitter followers each candidate has. We're talking about over 50 million fraudulent votes having been found by the national guard. President's team should be bringing this out shortly. Donald Trump saw this outcome as early as last year, and set up a sting operation to expose the fraud by having a waterproof seal on each and every legal ballet. I wish I could be there in person when his lawyers drop 14 million sample fake ballots on the table for the court to see.

😳😳🍿🍿🍿

BsumT

No surprise, but very sad what’s happening in our country

Election officials who committed the fraud or not going to admit it. What’s really tragic is that no media has even attempted to investigate themselves. We are going to have to re-create media who search for truth to replace those that do not care.

New York Times = Big Time Joke

Archived