Opinion: 'Swimming in the Stars' release is disgusting.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Well, don't worry. Great people is around to take care of it. :)

By the looks of it Britney puts up a great fight (putting it simply) and i would not be surprised if she fought for getting illegally gained money back. I am sure there are rules and conditions how she could get back what seemed normal to the enablers back then and actually there are facts how she could get a lot of money back

if everything is as i hope and the fight in pure daylight continues, it just might be that Britney loses money if you boycot her

don't take it too seriously, but i have faith in this

i know that Britney will exceed all your expectations, guys

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

By the looks of it Britney puts up a great fight (putting it simply) and i would not be surprised if she fought for getting illegally gained money back. I am sure there are rules and conditions how she could get back what seemed normal to the enablers back then and actually there are facts how she could get a lot of money back

if everything is as i hope and the fight in pure daylight continues, it just might be that Britney loses money if you boycot her

don't take it too seriously, but i have faith in this

i know that Britney will exceed all your expectations, guys

Bored Kim Kardashian GIF by E!

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

According to sources, Britney is refusing to work but they're releasing new music. Who's coherent?

according to what sources? do you trust anything

plus "refusing to work" sounds super vague and shallow in content

maybe Britney doesn't even see recording as what she categorizes as the work she doesn't want to do

maybe she loves recording and bringing this to us? i believe she was the one who was excited for new Glory cover. she posted on instagram that she was enjoying it. and according to multiple resources she is in control of her instagram.

it is exactly like when you convert "Britney is scared" to "Britney thinks Jamie is evil"

bad bad 

these slogans are so general and vague, you guys haven't got anything substantial yet, just wait when Britney starts to speak out!!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

according to what sources? do you trust anything

plus "refusing to work" sounds super vague and shallow in content

maybe Britney doesn't even see recording as what she categorizes as the work she doesn't want to do

maybe she loves recording and bringing this to us? i believe she was the one who was excited for new Glory cover. she posted on instagram that she was enjoying it. and according to multiple resources she is in control of her instagram.

it is exactly like when you convert "Britney is scared" to "Britney thinks Jamie is evil"

bad bad 

these slogans are so general and vague, you guys haven't got anything substantial yet, just wait when Britney starts to speak out!!

Los Angeles superior court judge Brenda Penny declined to suspend James Spears from his central role in the court conservatorship that has controlled his daughter’s life and career for 12 years, as Britney Spears’ attorney Samuel D Ingham III requested at the contentious hearing. But the judge said she would consider future petitions for his suspension or outright removal, which Ingham plans to file.

“My client has informed me that she is afraid of her father,” Ingham told the judge. “She will not perform again if her father is in charge of her career.”

In documents requesting James Spears’ suspension, Britney Spears said he had no intention of working with the Bessemer Trust as co-conservator, and that he meant “to retain full functional control of her assets, books and records in the face of Britney’s objections”.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Britney gets 1500 dollars per week rain or shine. Again 1500 from her fortune.

You are not going to deprive her from having an income. You are going go make it more difficult for her team to steal her money. 

i think it is illogical. do you say conservators get more from her regurarly earned money?? just want you to explain how they get more money whenever Britney earns more??? i need to know a bit about it

you say she has so much money. the conservators could always ask more or lesss and see if it gets through or not?????? or you say if Britney makes more conservators get more?? i bet conservators could always get more if there is corruption????

if i was Britney i would still be happy if my song was a success and not happy if people boycot me. cause for me having a hit would still be a mark of success.

it is all so vague

again, you really don't know if Britney wants you to boycot her music or not

one thing is for certain, you can't be sure that Britney is happy with the boycot. it depends on her preferences and what she thinks. not what you expect!!

• Like 1