Opinion: 'Swimming in the Stars' release is disgusting.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Just now, QZeusLiquorQ said:

“My client has informed me that she is afraid of her father,” Ingham told the judge. “She will not perform again if her father is in charge of her career.”

Performing doesnt equal recording

Being afraid doesn't equal hating

You're just delusional. Do what you want, just don't play the silly role.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

i think it is illogical. do you say conservators get more from her regurarly earned money?? just want you to explain how they get more money whenever Britney earns more??? i need to know a bit about it

you say she has so much money. the conservators could always ask more or lesss and see if it gets through or not?????? or you say if Britney makes more conservators get more?? i bet conservators could always get more if there is corruption????

if i was Britney i would still be happy if my song was a success and not happy if people boycot me. cause for me having a hit would still be a mark of success.

it is all so vague

again, you really don't know if Britney wants you to boycot her music or not

one thing is for certain, you can't be sure that Britney is happy with the boycot. it depends on her preferences and what she thinks. not what you expect!!

All I am saying is that Britney is a cash machine for them. Yesterday her dad called her a racehorse. Go ahead and bet on that horse.

Britney herself refuses to work. Do you think she cares about extra money or satisfaction from an old single?

Theres definitely money laundering. It's pretty evident from all these years. If they get more money it will go on and on and on for as long as she decides to refrain from music.

That's my opinion of course and that's what i will do. You might have an other perspective

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's exciting to listen something new by Britney, of course. And I got all the hype from the snipped but I'm not going to support it. The whole release and timing is disgusting and I'm not going to buy it.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians GIF by E!

#FREEBRITNEY and then, I'll give my money and streams to the brand again. 

It’s DISGUSTING that BREATHEHEAVY is actively promoting it when we literally got confirmation yesterday she’s NOT working Until her dad is removed. Makes me wonder who else is on team CONS PAYROLL?????

• Love 7
Just now, 1inamillion said:

All I am saying is that Britney is a cash machine for them. Yesterday her dad called her a racehorse. Go ahead and bet on that horse.

Britney herself refuses to work. Do you think she cares about extra money or satisfaction from an old single?

Theres definitely money laundering. It's pretty evident from all these years. If they get more money it will go on and on and on for as long as she decides to refrain from music.

That's my opinion of course and that's what i will do. You might have an other perspective

well i am just saying

do you think an artist like Britney, happy like she is on instagram, wouldn't get satisfaction from releasing music?

i got the quote on this thread

she was saying on that quote that she doesn't want to perform

perfoming dioes not equal releasing music

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Exactly. Who do compare/call her daughter to a racehorse? WTF?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

well i am just saying

do you think an artist like Britney, happy like she is on instagram, wouldn't get satisfaction from releasing music?

i got the quote on this thread

she was saying on that quote that she doesn't want to perform

perfoming dioes not equal releasing music

So, why hasn't she released b10 if she is just refraining from shows?. She got plenty of time if she wanted to.

I think that she knows that we love her. I mean she was crying on stage in Piece of me Tour. And i also think that she knows that we have her back and that if tomorrow she'd announced a new show, we would be there.

I don't think that she doubts our love, support and loyalty. Especially now that Lou's stupid bots are gone from her insta all you can see is love and support.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

It’s literally like they’re trying to check how much they can get out of her brand without her approval. They capitalize on her misery. And some fans still plan to stream/buy it. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

And before anyone justifies it by saying “the court docs only state she doesn’t want to perform, but releasing music wouldn’t bother her” - trust me, she would’ve helped Juno Lou’s flop release with a small music video cameo. The fact she didn’t speaks volumes. 

If you want to stream/buy, fine, just don’t deny that you’re a flop fan. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

THIS. Let's not be hypocrite, please.:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 1inamillion said:

So, why hasn't she released b10. She got plenty of time if she wanted to.

I think that she knows that we love her. I mean she was crying on stage in Piece of me Tour. And i also think that she knows that we have her back and that if tomorrow she'd announced a new show, we would be there.

I don't think that she doubts our love, support and loyalty. Especially now that Lou's stupid bots are gone from her insta all you can see is love and support.

the fact that she wants to take it slow doesn't mean anything

an album is not an easy small product

FOR INSTANCE, :--:even artists like Madonna have had longer gaps between album

whats wrong with small projects like rerealasing Mood Ring a beatuiful cover for Glory?

i have always got the vibe that Britney really likes recording :=)

and i can't deduce from the quote she doesn't want to perform that she also doesn't want to record

the most positive scenario remains to be that she wants to take her time to get good musical direction

Glory was recorded a relatively long time and was good. nothing wronf with taking time and really thinking about how to approach "an" album which is such an important thing and she doesn't want to do a lousy job at that. she is very detail oriented

JUST  MY THOUGHTS THO.

you guys have to remember that you can't know most things for granted

52 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's exciting to listen something new by Britney, of course. And I got all the hype from the snipped but I'm not going to support it. The whole release and timing is disgusting and I'm not going to buy it.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians GIF by E!

#FREEBRITNEY and then, I'll give my money and streams to the brand again. 

10 bucks that you'll be jamming to it and posting about the song when it's released.

1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

we will see who has the last laugh, you see you even laugh abot a very important topic

i say what i think

most of you guys have less respect than Britney's dad

Why would we have a laugh though?  Like getting new music would make you feel better and forget about her personal imprisonment.

Personally i have my priorities straight. Freedom> new releases.

If you have the vibe that she likes it as you said above, fine. Be my guest. I am entitled to an opinion as much as you are. But i won't laugh regardless cuz its a tragedy, not a verification.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Why would we have a laugh though?  Like getting new music would make you feel better and forget about her personal imprisonment.

Personally i have my priorities straight. Freedom> new releases.

If you have the vibe that she likes it as you said above, fine. Be my guest. I am entitled to an opinion as much as you are. But i won't laugh regardless cuz its a tragedy, not a verification.

Imagine buying and streaming this new song but then, spamming the FreeBritney thread in December. Bored Kim Kardashian GIF by E!

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

according to what sources? do you trust anything

plus "refusing to work" sounds super vague and shallow in content

maybe Britney doesn't even see recording as what she categorizes as the work she doesn't want to do

maybe she loves recording and bringing this to us? i believe she was the one who was excited for new Glory cover. she posted on instagram that she was enjoying it. and according to multiple resources she is in control of her instagram.

it is exactly like when you convert "Britney is scared" to "Britney thinks Jamie is evil"

bad bad 

these slogans are so general and vague, you guys haven't got anything substantial yet, just wait when Britney starts to speak out!!

When the court documents were filed about Britney not attending The Zone, it was acknowledged that she is refusing to engage in business activities. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1