Are we allowed to stream music now?

G.E

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's up to you honey. If you're good with listening to her music it's okay, if you're not it's also okay.

I'm boycotting the brand because we know Britney is refusing to work and her dad and label are doing what they want to get the coins.

Just remember she's not free and her dad is still her conservator.

1 hour ago, cornejotavo said:

So after yesterdays hearing, are we allowed to stream/purchase music now? I am dying to hear Britney, I don't own a cd player, but have all her cds (ironic lol). All I can play is Glory and her unreleased songs on a usb lol 

Her team makes NO money from streaming songs. Artists make 0.13 cents per stream. And every person on that track gets paid. Which means her team gets literally next to nothing for streaming music.

This is common sense. Logically her team doesn't care or get any revenue from streaming her songs on streaming services. Streaming services take up most of the revenue made. 

You can listen to her all you want, it will make NO difference. People seem not to understand common sense.

So ENJOY yourself, listen to what you want guilt free.

People are free to do whatever they want, fortunately for me, I already own all the physical cds which I transferred all onto my device.

I don’t know who pockets the money from this stuff or what percentage people get and so on but what I do know is that Britney is on strike, so morally, I just don’t feel comfortable paying for anything until Jamie is kicked to the curb.  But like I said before, others are free to do whatever they want.

4 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Her team makes NO money from streaming songs. Artists make 0.13 cents per stream. And every person on that track gets paid. Which means her team gets literally next to nothing for streaming music.

This is common sense. Logically her team doesn't care or get any revenue from streaming her songs on streaming services. Streaming services take up most of the revenue made. 

You can listen to her all you want, it will make NO difference. People seem not to understand common sense.

So ENJOY yourself, listen to what you want guilt free.

Yeah pretty much this. I'm not buying a physical copy of SITS and I haven't purchased any merch etc., but girl I'm gonna stream that **** hard. I can't help it. Monetary boycotts rarely work for anything anyway lol. Britney's battle is in the court and involves lots of extremely moneyed interests whose income has very little, if anything, to do with whether or not we're streaming her music or not.

Archived