Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

Even If Britney says releasing this song is the project of her life, after the "horse racing" probably not even her knows how much they abuse her for easy money.

The ones supporting It, that's fine. I'll listen to the song eventually but I just can't be happy with any of this. It's a low game of power they're doing to us, one of the worst i've ever seen.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Buffybot said:

Even If Britney says releasing this song is the project of her life, after the "horse racing" probably not even her knows how much they abuse her for easy money.

The ones supporting It, that's fine. I'll listen the song obviously, but I just can't be happy with any of this. It's a low game of power they're doing to us, one of the worst i've ever seen.

Exactly! It's like a sweet meal with some bitter flavours . it's so sad

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Shadelena said:

She never said that. She only wants to stop being their puppet and have her own creative control. She also said that she loves singing and being in touch with her fans

Only you, the fans care about sales or sucess. She wants her freedom and to live a happy life with Sam and her kids. Of course she loves to dance and to perform but her goals are not the same anymore. She already done that she has nothing to prove.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Britney doesn't want to be relevant. Where have you been these last few years?

Britney wants to be FREE ..shes saying she won't perform WHILST  her dad is in charge ..she was so happy that mood ring went number 1 ..she isn't over her career..shes over being controlled by her father..you don't seem very popular here so I'm not replying to you no more 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lemon said:

My only wish question is: has Britney agreed to release this song?

yeah right... Jamie is desperate trying to gather the last coins he can cause **** is GOING DOWN!
They even re-released My Only Wish This Year! And The version featured on the UO vinyl and the new Youtube Upload sounds different from the original release.

• Love 2

looks really cool and perfect. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

does this mean Jamie is out in december and Britney will come back with beatiful song and we all just going to be  happy ppl listening her new masterpiece

i love man on the moon so much:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

her team knows best way  to distract fans from freeBritney and all of the drama she is in right now