Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

I'm so excited to hear something new from her BUT i feel this is a last effort to still milk her in case that hag loses the conservatorship. The song will be on streaming platforms eventually like they did with Feel Me by Selena which was a vinyl exclusive track and a month later was released digitally.

I really hope she would be free by January when the single is coming out and we can expect B10 with 100% everything she wants in it.

• Like 1

il be streaming it straight away..if we want britney to have money for the next era/tour (record label wise) then we have to show that she still has a loyal fan base ..just keep the freebritney movement going..please don't boycott her..its not her fault,  her career is suffering enough..we just have to make it clear we hate Jamie spears..not britney 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Duff Man said:

il be downloading it straight away..if we want britney to have money for the next era/tour (record label wise) then we have to show that she still has a loyal fan base ..just keep the freebritney movement going..please don't boycott her..its not her fault,  her career is suffering enough..we just have to make it clear we hate Jamie spears..not britney 

Lol you are so naive. If she wanted this to do well she would talk about it on Instagram. She either isn't even aware of this or would be mad as hell if she knew her team were still milking her old material for new fresh coins.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
43 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Omg, look at the product description from the UO site...

” The never-before-released single from Britney Spears, Swimming in the Stars is available exclusively at Urban Outfitters pressed to black vinyl. A must for all devotees in the Britney Army. “ 

Like, WTF is that??! A must for all devotees.., they’re completely mocking us. Yes we love Britney’s music, of course, but we genuinely care about her as an individual and a woman whom has been through a lot. That just wasn’t a cute little thing to say. 

They know this fanbase will eat It up anything.

I mean, fans even helped to sold out Britney Jean... :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Lol you are so naive. If she wanted this to do well she would talk about it on Instagram. She either isn't even aware of this or would be mad as hell if she knew her team were still milking her old material for new fresh coins.

Again, weren't you defending her "team" aka Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears a couple of months ago to the point that you were at -300 reputation? You were all about defending the conservatorship. What happened, boo? :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, YannFrance said:

Dont call me naive..I havnt been in here in months..isn't this just a rumour for now? Doesn't she usually acknowledge a project after everyone already knows anyway..when she's allowed too,  im asking people not to boycott britney as an artist , I don't want people thinking shes not relevant anymore because that way her father wins.. if the label get less interested in britney then the only winner is her father. Its fair to say britney will acknowledge this, once they get the go ahead..like with mood ring 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

il be downloading it straight away..if we want britney to have money for the next era/tour (record label wise) then we have to show that she still has a loyal fan base ..just keep the freebritney movement going..please don't boycott her..its not her fault,  her career is suffering enough..we just have to make it clear we hate Jamie spears..not britney 

Don't buy it but stream it legally tho. She will be happy if the song succeeds. But like i said, do not buy anything, just stream. The money they get from your stream is infimum

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Dont call me naive..I havnt been in here in months..isn't this just a rumour for now? Doesn't she usually acknowledge a project after everyone already knows anyway..when she's allowed too,  im asking people not to boycott britney as an artist , I don't want people thinking shes not relevant anymore because that way her father wins.. if the label get less interested in britney then the only winner is her father. Its fair to say britney will acknowledge this, once they get the go ahead..like with mood ring 

Britney doesn't want to be relevant. Where have you been these last few years?

• Love 1