Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

2 minutes ago, timothy_b said:

Britney is so much smarter than people give her credit for... She's behind this release, or let's say at least gave the green light to it. It's her way of giving back to her fans, just like with the alternate Glory cover and putting Mood Ring up on Spotify. Her team/handlers are not making any money off of it, but she knows damn well that her fans are going to get their hands on this song somehow.

I'm not so sure about this tbh. I think its a bunch of want.

I think the last thing Britney is thinking about rn is releasing Glory singles. She didn't even acknowledge Mood Ring's re-release like she did #Justice4Glory.

I think this is her team trying to make a quick buck. And I think someone pointed out a couple of weeks ago how stuff like this always happens around court dates. Could possibly be a distraction from the Britney is afraid of her dad headlines. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

I'm not so sure about this tbh. I think its a bunch of want.

I think the last thing Britney is thinking about rn is releasing Glory singles. She didn't even acknowledge Mood Ring's re-release like she did #Justice4Glory.

I think this is her team trying to make a quick buck. And I think someone pointed out a couple of weeks ago how stuff like this always happens around court dates. Could possibly be a distraction from the Britney is afraid of her dad headlines. 

Nah, this is Britney. Her team goes for big headlines and rumors before court dates as a distraction. This is much too mellow for them...

1 minute ago, YannFrance said:

You guys will never learn.. Britney doesn't approve this but you still don't care obviously. All that matters to you guys is to complete your stupid collections.

Girl weren't you trolling this board for weeks causing your reputation to go to like -300 while defending the conservatorship and her handlers?

You're kind of the last person to judge. No tea no shade but you might wanna get off that high horse. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

People y’all got to stop saying her team is behind stuff. Hello her team just got  disbanded (tri-Star) she is still apart of a record label, they can release things if they want. 

It could be that she is contractually obliged by RCA to release something.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Ugh this is from the “make me” cover shoot :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: look at the desert & the chains. This shoot was going to be amazing 

I guess “team Britney” didn’t like the chains part cuz it represents the conservatorship. Britney and David Lachappelle were trying to hint it to the world but Daddy J didn’t approve I guess :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 4
  • Like 1