Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ugh this is from the “make me” cover shoot  look at the desert & the chains. This shoot was going to be amazing 

You idiots do know that they're releasing this for money rite? You think Britney willingly wanted to release an unheard single? Britney is refusing to work, what's the quickest to make a few bucks? Re

My only wish question is: has Britney agreed to release this song?

Posted Images

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Remember when I said that going as myself would be a scary enough costume? ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif 

I didn't end up even showing up to the red carpet yet my entrance was the most iconic that night. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif 

that taylor emote >>>>> all the other lewks on the carpet that night ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I was there, though? ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

You didn't show up at the ceremony, and you told me you wold :howdareyou_meme_cat:ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Remember my meltdown when Everytime wasn't ranked #1 ? ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

LMAO yes ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Can't wait to see what your reaction will be when I Slay Away wins the Britney megarate ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

im not supporting this, she clearly expressed through her lawyer "IM NOT WORKING UNTIL THE SITUATION IS SOLVED!".
If she really wanted to release something she would recorded something new, and would not be releasing something almost 5 years old!

Im not giving more money to those f**ckers :shaktongue_shakira_red:

• Love 4

@Slayer I love you, you're honestly one of my fave people on Exhale, but please please change the thread title to "BRAND Britney new single" this single isn't endorsed by Britney, it isn't canon in her discography and all it's doing is detracting attention away from the disgusting James Spears. We as a fanbase are better than this. They are treating us like fools and some are falling for it. So sad to see this. 

• Love 2
Just now, Barajas said:

im not supporting this, she clearly expressed through her lawyer "IM NOT WORKING UNTIL THE SITUATION IS SOLVED!".
If she really wanted to release something she would recorded something new, and would not be releasing something almost 5 years old!

Im not giving more money to those f**ckers :shaktongue_shakira_red:

AND she'd be talking about it on Instagram.