Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

2 hours ago, ElenaB said:

As much as I want to hear the new song, I won’t be streaming if they add it to Spotify/her official YT channel. We need a leak more than ever. The whole fandom should #boycottthebrand Remember Jaime calling Britney a racehorse if you’re tempted to buy the vinyl. 

Just saying, if you skip the ad, YouTube streams make next to nothing.  Apple Music and Spotify pay more per stream. 

Jamie Spears says thanks to OUR fans for supporting OUR song:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I'm not excited with this, I'm actually mad about this release. Brit's refusing to work and her father and label decide to release this 5 year old crap? Idiots. 

Please #BOYCOTTTHEBRAND

The cover is fkng dope tho. She looks amazing and the chains are still there I see.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

Excuse me? “Now that she is free? 

under what kinda of rock are you living?

I'm sorry but he's not 100% wrong... She's not free indeed, but we had big and great news for the past few days! Ingham made J.L. and Loucifer out without any fight, that means alot about his strenght + even if Wallet is on Jamie "side", Jamie won't be able to do all the s*it he used to do! They won't be able to stole and get free like they used to, anymore!!! So now Britney's money is more safe and I hope at the end of this battle these bas*ards will have to pay her back. I think Jamie is Lou's puppet since the begining, so I'm freakin' happy that's she's gone, even if I still can feel her shadow... And I still think Brit is in danger... They can **** her by the help of Sam or I don't know... Who knows who Lou has as soldiers. She's alone so she's very vulnerable!