Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

22 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Britney Spears is releasing a new single titled "Swimming in the Stars." It's a collaboration with Urban Outfitters, and will be available on vinyl (similar to My Only Wish This Year)

This is a totally new unheard song with a new photo from the desert photoshoot!!!!!

Emi7lH6XEAMWPPY?format=jpg&name=medium

swimming.jpg

According to Billboard, the song is out today (like tonight)!!! OMG!!!

They will probably start releasing all the unreleased stuff to keep milking her name... There is no need for her to work anymore considering the amount of material that's sitting in their archives that fans want and was never released. 

I see those Circus Tour and POM DVDs being announced in no time. 

Mark my words, this is just the first step. 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Some sources are saying she's releasing it tonight or tomorrow night? And other sources are saying the 25th (2 weeks after the 11/11 pre-order went live). Do we have a concrete date?

Doesn’t matter. We can enjoy the song but the exact timing is less crucial this time around. Hyping the release and boosting the numbers for the chart debut is not the goal for once. It’s our chance to take a stand for our girl and for what’s truly important

35 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Doesn’t matter. We can enjoy the song but the exact timing is less crucial this time around. Hyping the release and boosting the numbers for the chart debut is not the goal for once. It’s our chance to take a stand for our girl and for what’s truly important

I'm not asking for a date so we can make it peak on the charts. I'm asking for a date so I know how long I have to wait until I hear the song. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1