Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

it could've been January, that's when the vinyl is shipped. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

True. Just feeling a little selfish rn. As much as i hate the timing of this. Atleast it’s not “new” music as it was recorded years ago. I think it’ll be cool to watch how it does on the charts with no promo. Mood Ring says hi 🙋🏼‍♂️ 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

The artwork is truly despicable because it’s obviously a message to her to keep quiet. She has her finger over her mouth and there’s chains on the damn floor. What more symbolism do you need?

I’m so disappointed with this fan base. I have never been angrier honestly. 

exactly, lets talk about the artwork. Do you really think jamie would approve this artwork?:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Makes more sense to me this is all Britney doing it, giving her fans a hiding message. What more symbolism do you need?

Jamie would never approve the artwork, especially after all thats going on right now. He would grave is own grave (?)

believe what u wanna believe:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 1
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

i know there are more unreleased finished demos from Glory :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: drop 'em all 

Didn't she record like 40 songs for Glory? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: There are plenty of rumored titles.

2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i cant believe you guys really want music right now

lets remember what we are fighting for

Nobody said "right now" :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i used to be like that. but when hearing Britney wants not to. i will Respect that. also. the fact that this was unreleased must be for a reason. maybe Britney did not like the song and decided not to put it on  Glory, we also need to respect this. its her Artistry 

Britney called Glory her baby.  I think she wants this released.  

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I didn’t even know there WAS c-ship news until I saw it trending on Twitter today, ALONGSIDE SWTS and FreeBritney. This release isn’t entirely a bad thing. Plus, like someone else pointed out a few pages back, RCA is the one making money from a release, not Team Britney.

So I have no problems supporting this song, and then getting right back to defending Britney’s basic human rights.

Besides, recording artists make most of their money from touring and merch, and Britney only said she’d never perform (aka tour) again if her father remains in charge. I’m sure she’d want fans to support her music.

Yeah I get that. For me its not even about the money they will always find some way to make a cheap cash grab. 

The way I look at it she has made it clear that she is refusing to work until he is gone and for me thats enough. I cant support anything with her name face brand on it. I would feel too guilty. 

Thats why I said we just have to choose whats best for us because some people see it as showing her love and thats cool too. I just want us to all get along :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I'm a cheese ball that way i know its cool we all have different opinions and thats what makes this forum interesting. I just like how united we've been since this free britney thing started and I dont want that to end.

• Love 1
  • Like 2