Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

oh well, I give up...

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

ok let me explain why
1. the voice itself sounds very different to Britney's, the deep portion as well sounds not like her. 
2. also the fact that this has happend  straight after the court hearing where Britney said she wont record new music or return to her career if Jamie is out is also why i am suspicious 

Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

ok let me explain why
1. the voice itself sounds very different to Britney's, the deep portion as well sounds not like her. 
2. also the fact that this has happend  straight after the court hearing where Britney said she wont record new music or return to her career if Jamie is out is also why i am suspicious 

I understand your point of view but I have to disagree.

1. I'm 100% sure it's Britney on the LEAD VOCAL, the background vocal is someone else, but it is NOT Myah.

2. I understand that this might be just a disctraction, but they're are the dumb ones thinking we're getting manipulated for new stuff just cause. I ain't buying anything from her brand until she's free. 

• Love 3

And just like that all the conservatorship threads are pushed to the bottom :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: all the articles of herbhearing will be overthrown by new music. I am not judging others if they choose to support this but if this is by some chance a tactic by her team and that includes her label then at least they know all they have to do is release new music to 1. Divide the fan base and 2. Distract us.

We just need to choose whats best for us but don't allow this to go against each other. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

And just like that all the conservatorship threads are pushed to the bottom :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: all the articles of herbhearing will be overthrown by new music. I am not judging others if they choose to support this but if this is by some chance a tactic by her team and that includes her label then at least they know all they have to do is release new music to 1. Divide the fan base and 2. Distract us.

We just need to choose whats best for us but don't allow this to go against each other. 

i'm gonna be honest with you, let them stay leaking content cause that's not gonna put the movement away until she's free :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

6 minutes ago, Busybee said:

You have no idea how transparent and disgusting this is to me. When I read it, I immediately felt my stomach turn. It’s so obvious a cash-grab from her.... (no, you know what, let’s call it like it is: Jamie’s) ... flop team. 

Britney Spears, the artist, the performer, the icon... does not exist anymore. Jamie is posing as Britney. He’s going to release new music and products and use his racehorse to keep himself paid. The artwork is truly despicable because it’s obviously a message to her to keep quiet. She has her finger over her mouth and there’s chains on the damn floor. What more symbolism do you need?

I’m so disappointed with this fan base. I have never been angrier honestly. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

i'm gonna be honest with you, let them stay leaking content cause that's not gonna put the movement away until she's free :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

You think getting excited over stuff like this is going to help the movement? For all you know, people could show her it and she’ll realize that none of you are on her side. I wouldn’t be surprised if that contributes to her depression and hopelessness.  I don’t want to hear from any of you if something happens to Britney ... you’ll all be complicit in it.

2 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

You think getting excited over stuff like this is going to help the movement? For all you know, people could show her it and she’ll realize that none of you are on her side. I wouldn’t be surprised if that contributes to her depression and hopelessness.  I don’t want to hear from any of you if something happens to Britney ... you’ll all be complicit in it.

I think you're being a bit over-dramatic imo. So should we feel guilty just cause her team decided to release stuff, even tho all the fans should be aware of not to buy it? And even if they do, it's okay. The movement is not going anywhere until she's free, it's too late to go back now or to HIDE it. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

The artwork is truly despicable because it’s obviously a message to her to keep quiet. She has her finger over her mouth and there’s chains on the damn floor. What more symbolism do you need?

again, reaching a bit imo.

btw, this shoot was pretty much Britney idea. If the chains are there, it means cship. but that's it.

• Like 1

I just have to say...

1. for those that are saying it’s not Britney’s voice, stop causing drama.

2. For those that don’t want to support because of freeBritney, it will also affect her. It won’t stop how much she still has to pay people, so by not supporting her she loses on all ends, including her talents. 

3. The cover is beautiful and I just want B10 so badly! 😭

• Love 3
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I didn’t even know there WAS c-ship news until I saw it trending on Twitter today, ALONGSIDE SWTS and FreeBritney. This release isn’t entirely a bad thing. Plus, like someone else pointed out a few pages back, RCA is the one making money from a release, not Team Britney.

So I have no problems supporting this song, and then getting right back to defending Britney’s basic human rights.

Besides, recording artists make most of their money from touring and merch, and Britney only said she’d never perform (aka tour) again if her father remains in charge. I’m sure she’d want fans to support her music.

• Love 1