Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

11 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

I don't know what to do with this information 

Yes, especially when this fandom is a bunch of hypocrites.

Everyone here knows Britney is fighting for her freedom, yet they jump at anything her team puts out. Aka. Loves feeding her conservatorship.  

I support Britney... not the conservatorship. So, they won’t get my coin until they free Britney. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Why are you promoting this? Britney doesn't want to work as long as the devil is still in control of her money and career. She doesn't even promoted this on her social medias. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse::nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I'm sure Jamie is really proud of you and happy right now. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Exactly. Flop fans supporting her dad instead of standing united

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GregReid said:

Question.... just out of curiosity.

Has there been any confirmation when it's going to streaming platforms, they seriously gonna wait until January?

The vinyl is being shipped in January. If they are releasing it in streaming plataforms then I don't know when.

I’m not even sure that’s Britney on the cover. This has been put out AFTER HER COURT BATTLE where she said she DID NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING RELATED TO HER CAREER if her dad was still conservator.

Do you guys just not see how incredibly disrespectful this is? Her team basically telling Britney they will pose as her and force her to keep it all up regardless of her wishes. You’re terrible if you support this or promote this and don’t firmly admonish them for disrespecting Britney’s wishes.

Can you guys stop acting like starved sheep? Every time they tease something new with Britney’s name slapped on it, you open your mouths and wallets and baa praise. I can’t facepalm any harder.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

even a LOW quality snippet, I can tell it's Britney voice. stop with the bs. 

here's your flop fan certificate

flip-flop-fast-fan-1.jpg

That’s not the point.

the point is that y’all are supporting this BS even tho Britney publicly said she doesn’t want to continue her career under these circumstances and y’all don’t care and still support her team. 

Britney obviously does not agree on releasing new music right now or perform. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, OopsOverprotected said:

That’s not the point.

the point is that y’all are supporting this BS even tho Britney publicly said she doesn’t want to continue her career under these circumstances and y’all don’t care and still support her team. 

Britney obviously does not agree on releasing new music right now or perform. 

but nobody said I would buy the vinyl or the song, me at least. cuz it's common sense to not support the "Britney" brand at the moment. But let's not go out and say this isn't Britney vocals cause fans are reaching. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

26 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Ok guys so I just upscaled it using TOPAZ AI. It looks amazing. Enjoy it

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Original 1000px:

BS5YmKt.jpg

Upscaled 3000px: 

TXVl3ri.jpg

T4P it looks stunning ❤️ Could you please post it on some other hosting website ? It comes out blurry when I download both ...

• Like 1