Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

For sure sounds like Britney to me. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: The vocal production is really good, and the bass sounds like it's going to be absolutely *******ic once we get the official track. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

everything on Glory was Britney, Myah never had anything to do with the Glory project. some flop fans really need common sense or research.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Avatar said:

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: we're still pretending that her songs that don't make the album are going to be better than the songs that did...

That's bull. Many good songs don't make an album simply because they are not a good fit ARTISTICALLY with the rest of the songs, meaning the sound direction of a particular album.

2 hours ago, AkiraLe said:

These are chosen by her team not herself so i’m not sure about their taste 

You're delusional if you think Britney doesn't or can't have artistic control. She's been exercising it since day one with "...Baby". As sweet as she looks and acts, she's an actual bad bish.

1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

also, I’m loving seeing the chains around her once again. It’s like she’s reminding us that she’s still not free from team con and her father. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I actually feel like she's been FREED from the chains in this picture... She's starting to stand up, and the chains are next to her but not on her, on the floor.

1 hour ago, dfffff said:

Myah Marie is that you? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Stop it, this is getting irresponsible even.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I don’t want to destroy all of your illusions but that’s DEFINITELY not Britney’s voice.

That’s another Britney Jean situation where someone else pretends to be Britney. 

I’m not supporting that single because this was obviously orchestrated by her team. 

I’m not buying this BS anymore.

even a LOW quality snippet, I can tell it's Britney voice. stop with the bs. 

here's your flop fan certificate

flip-flop-fast-fan-1.jpg

• Love 3