Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

Ok, this is going too far now...

I was BEYOND excited in May when Mood Ring was released outside of Japan, it felt like a genuine gift from Britney given the cute post she made about it on Insta...

but this smells like exploitation. I feel like this is a move from the team to grasp some coins and treat Britney like the money cow they made her out to be.

She probably doesn’t even know about this and the thought of that makes me MAD. Fuming.

Also.... Urban Outfitters collab? Lol Britney is A List, that’s something some newbie would do, sorry 🤣🤣😅😅 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No don’t be a hypocrite and “find a way to download” while demonizing those that purchase them. You boycott the brand you boycott everything :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

I was talking about myself, my opinion. I don’t “educate” what others should do. You can do whatever you want, your choice!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

OMG I need to see the rest of this photoshoot. That outfit is stunning. We need to see more of it.

It’s the dress from this scene in the original video:

D3_momUW0AExmRp?format=jpg&name=large

(Like how the new Glory cover is the outfit from when she throws the tv out the window)

• Love 2