Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

I disagree. i would boycott completely. She has established her brand in music already. Even if she becomes broke, and once she is free, i’m sure there are many recording company interested in her. So I would first not let them get any money from me.

(but I will find a way to download, i miss her voice)

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, AkiraLe said:

I disagree. i would boycott completely. She has established her brand in music already. Even if she becomes broke, and once she is free, i’m sure there are many recording company interested in her. So I would first not let them get any money from me.

(but I will find a way to download, i miss her voice)

No don’t be a hypocrite and “find a way to download” while demonizing those that purchase them. You boycott the brand you boycott everything :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 1
Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Why is it always Urban Outfitters who’s releasing all of these things? Doesn’t that seem a bit odd?  

Not at all - UO must have bought a very profitable licence to Britney's music catalogue, and they're the ones printing, marketing  and promoting it instead of RCA, like an outsource job :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

From RCA's point of view, it sounds s mart move since they don't have to spend money on marketing/promotion since UO is doing all the job. Perhaps the only effort RCA will do is uploading this track to Britney's official streaming services but we'll see if this is the case :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

1 track, lol that's just disrespectful. they could have, with no effort or cost, thrown at least an instrumental on there. still cool to get a new track. i hope we love it!

yeah it's urban outfitters doing this they're calling it "Sing11es" and they're doing 11 different artists it's so weird selling $17 for one song

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

yeah it's urban outfitters doing this they're calling it "Sing11es" and they're doing 11 different artists it's so weird selling $17 for one song

i mean the cost to manufacture vinyl is the reason it costs that but historically even singles have either an instrumental, an edit, a remix - something. considering it took nothing more than a decision (based on my limited knowledge and assumptions) to throw another track on there. but since it's a new surprise song i'm guessing no one will care.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

There are about 15 bonus/unreleased tracks off the top of my head that would like a word with you. :) 

1 hour ago, Youhavetowaitandsee said:

Sippin on, State of Grace, Let Go, Baby Boy, Rockstar, Strangest Love, And Then We Kiss, Pull It, Everyday and Unbroken says hi:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

But seriously none of those songs are technically better. They all would have flopped. I think a lot of people just like unreleased stuff because it wasnt available. And I havent liked any of her leaked unreleased tracks since the FF era. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Avatar said:

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

But seriously none of those songs are technically better. They all would have flopped. I think a lot of people just like unreleased stuff because it wasnt available. And I havent liked any of her leaked unreleased tracks since the FF era. 

I think and then we kiss would have soared with a winter/holidays release. It's modern, catchy, not a summer track, "romantic" for the holidays, and just an all around well produced song. 

• Love 1