Britney: Keep jumping towards your dreams

Slayer

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIs is definitely her posting :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Briney this is for you: I know today was just a small win but I love how positive you are! Sorry for criticizing you sometimes regarding your shows but now I understand it clearly. If it was me I would just be sitting in a chair and lipping all show

5 minutes ago, s&m said:

THIs is definitely her posting :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Briney this is for you: I know today was just a small win but I love how positive you are! Sorry for criticizing you sometimes regarding your shows but now I understand it clearly. If it was me I would just be sitting in a chair and lipping all show

She gives the content for her Instagram, sometimes her team chooses the content that she provides but she does not have full access to her social media.in important themes, the team does not put many emojis.

30 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

don't be fooled guys, Britney is not posting on her instagram. Even though Lou is gone, her social media is still managed by a social media team. She can't have access to her insta beacause she's in this fuc king conservatorship.

There is a LawyersforBritney Instagram story where they says Tristar is still working for her until recently.

Archived