Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Mainshow said:

Just came back home, I have tons of reading to do for university tomorrow (and it's already 9 pm) but I can't stop refreshing this page... 

I had a feeling of this battle to last for years but I also think that today is a very important day and could bring us forward

I already see this being stretched out long because getting Jamie removed is only half the battle because they basically have to undo 12 years of damage done by him and we’re barely even started.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I love the fans that dare to go there.

It's really an outstanding work. It's easy to say thing behind a screen monitor and it's different when you are there and do it.

I hope Britney sees all of this or at least someoen tells her what the fans are doing fo her and she know how much and what lenghts we go for her

• Love 9