Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

WHAT THE FUUUUCCCCKKKK????

What “dad” compares his own daughter to a ******* animal... a goddam racehorse?!!! Jamie you EVIL SICK MFer!!! 🤬😡

I hate everything about this!!! Lynne I ******* can’t with her!!! Get therapy and show up for your daughter Britney and your own damn self!!! The judge and the court system disgusts me!!

The abusee doesn’t want to talk to her abuser. I don’t blame Britney one bit!!! Do NOT allow Jamie anywhere near Britney!! Jamie is dangerous!!! Ingham needs to file a restraining order against Jamie on Britney’s behalf!! #FreeBritney 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Deep down I know it’s going to be a long dragged process. So I don’t know why I get so emotionally invested at each hearing ha!:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

But now it’s come to light that there is SOME form of B10 out there somewhere. And that Britney isn’t totally against releasing new music, in general. It’s just a stance whilst her FATHER is in this position. 

Ohhhh Bxxch .... it’s on!!

Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Chester said:

Honestly. I hope Britney falls completely off the grid once she’s free and takes time to heal before she reconsiders the possibility of coming back. 

same. she needs to come back to her roots. If I was in her position, I wouldn't even remember how to pay a bill. but i'm pretty sure she will be excited to do those normal things back again, it's always when she feels her best. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Saying this again y’all. Jamie sold the Kentwood family home(that he once said he never would) in attempt to put back the money he and Lou wasted away. He got in over his head and it’s time to remove this toxic pos from her life. 

It's still for sale, it hasn't sold yet afaik.

4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

WHAT THE FUUUUCCCCKKKK????

What “dad” compares his own daughter to a ******* animal... a goddam racehorse?!!! Jamie you EVIL SICK MFer!!! 🤬😡

I hate everything about this!!! Lynne I ******* can’t with her!!! Get therapy and show up for your daughter Britney and your own damn self!!! The judge and the court system disgusts me!!

The abusee doesn’t want to talk to her abuser. I don’t blame Britney one bit!!! Do NOT allow Jamie anywhere near Britney!! Jamie is dangerous!!! Ingham needs to file a restraining order against Jamie on Britney’s behalf!! #FreeBritney 

Yet they were all together for 2 weeks in March at Serenity playing happy families. I don't get it.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

I’m all for Jamie being forbidden from speaking to Britney.

But if he can’t legally speak to her, why in the hell is he still her conservator?

Comment of the ******* year! Doesnt make any sense does it? How are we normal citizens who haven't gone to law school but can ask these questions?

• Love 9