Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

My goodness. The rage and sadness we feel i can only imagine her thoughts and feelings. Its gonna end it has too! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

We have to be vigilant, keep fighting I know its frustrating but look how far we've come.  I hope the next hearing isn't far away. The horse comment is as disgraceful it gets.

• Like 1

I know we are all disapointed and angry about the outcome today.

BUT we must stay calm and hopefull. Curse the Judge and dig out things on her like I read is stupid.

Hate won’t help in anyway.

This is exactly what we’re fighting against. Hate and abuse. 

♥︎

Edited by SlaymeMore
  • Love 6
  • Like 2

Im so pissed off and sad for Britney. Why Britney still has to go thru all this ****? She never gets her way! Her wishes are never heard. She doesnt have any right, even the ones she should have under a cship. She never wins! **** this tbh. What else does Jamie have to do to be suspended? I bet thats why Sam didnt ask him to be removed right away bc he knew that she wouldnt grant anyway. 

They keep dragging this **** and one hearing isnt that close to the next, yet when theres a hearing, nothing ******* changes! 

Sam says Britney is afraid of her ******* father and the judge still allows him to be around. If someone was really concerned about Britney as a person, he would be removed right away. Forget about her money, but this is her ******* life. She is under a ******* cship she cant get out and shes afraid of the person who should be making her life better. How the **** this make any sense? Does anyone there think about the impact all of this can have on her mentally in the long run? She should be allowed to at least choose who the **** she wants in charge of her hard earned money. I think they just try to forget this is her life and her money afterall.

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

I know this is dark but unfortunately it’s reality: the fact that Britney hasn’t taken, or as far as we know, attempted to take her own life speaks volumes about her strength and mental health. She has had NO ONE in her corner for the last decade. Not her mother, brother or sister. They deserve all the **** we give them. 

that's why I have no doubts she will be fine by herself when she's finally free from the cship. after a decade of abuse. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

I know this is dark but unfortunately it’s reality: the fact that Britney hasn’t taken, or as far as we know, attempted to take her own life speaks volumes about her strength and mental health. She has had NO ONE in her corner for the last decade. Not her mother, brother or sister. They deserve all the **** we give them. 

It’s all I’ve been thinking about in the past few minutes. I just hope she keeps that strength and doesn’t do anything stupid. I’m really scared something like that will eventually happen.