Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

6 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I’m actually crying. This is too much. How did things get this far? My heart is actually breaking for Britney. She had a life stolen from her. May god have mercy on everyone involved in this. Shame on her family. 

Brace yourself for whats to come babe, if anything we are here for Britney and for you  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

We've been waiting for this day for so long desperate to have good news. I even have a headache now from all the nerve tension. And even after Ingham says that Britney is afraid of Jamie the judge doesn't suspend him? And when is she gonna decide to suspend him? In a year? Or maybe another 12 years? If we fans are so frustrated about new imagine what Britney feels. I just hope she will not lose her strength and continue to fight.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
Just now, BlCoWa said:

We've been waiting for this day for so long desperate to have good news. I even have a headache now from all the nerve tension. And even after Ingham says that Britney is afraid of Jamie the judge doesn't suspend him? And when is she gonna decide to suspend him? In a year? Or maybe another 12 years? If we fans are so frustrated about new imagine what Britney feels. I just hope she will not lose her strength and continue to fight.

The world is watching and this is ******* insane what they can and have gotten away with. 

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I'm sorry but HOW can a judge keep someone as conservator when the conservatee is SCARED of them?!

how does that make sense and HOW is that in Britney's best interest?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Exactly on what flunking planet does this make sense to keep him in any way still connected to her when she is afraid of him and he's abused her own kids? Are they waiting for more harm to come her way? I am so sick of them stalling when it comes to her safety and mental health. This is truly corrupt to the core. Conservatorship reform is needed ASAP. What happened to Britney's civil rights.....!!!!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1