Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

It surely isn't news to Jamie that Britney is afraid of him, but yet here he is clinging onto control over his daughter. Somewhere over the past 12 years he has forgotten that he's her father. 

I just cannot get my head around his thought process. He is a vile human being and deserves the worst. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

EmfUCBRVoAAUcCP?format=jpg&name=large

11 minutes ago, Catalin said:

"My client has stated to me on many occasions that SHE IS AFRAID OF HER FATHER. She has also stated to me many times that she will not work as long as her father is in control of her career" Samuel Ingham in court today
#FreeBritney 
Still want Britney's declaration jamie ?”
• 

OMG This breaks my heart into a million pieces💔 💔 💔

Listen. We need the mainstream media to remind the general public of WHO Jamie Spears is!!! We as fans part of the #FreeBritney movement can only do so much, we need more muscle. Alert the ACLU again and FFS, Lynne Spears - woman you need to SAY SOMETHING!!! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Lynne, you are Britney’s mother!! You failed her when she was a child and you’re still failing her!! Get your **** together Lynne!! Help save your daughter from her abusive father! Lynne is probably scared of Jamie too. He’s a monster that’s terrorizing his 2 grandsons who HATE HIM & their mother Britney who’s the most vulnerable of the 3 Spears siblings because of the current circumstances they and Jamie have taken advantage of!! This is devastating!!💔

• Love 6
  • Like 2