Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

Just now, Britneylandia said:

FREE BRITNEY!!! I can’t believe how huge this movement has become! I remember people saw as as crazy fans, even meme era of this fandom.

Today is the day! Jamie is gonna have to find a job lol. I hope once Britney is free she sells her Louisiana house and makes her family buy their own.

:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: Jamie don't need to find new home. It's spelled J-A-I-L honey

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, nakedsoldier said:

So he hasnt even filed the petition yet? So I guess today's hearing will not result in Jamie being removed. There goes all the hype lol.

I think today he is asking to have him suspended. Hopefully that will be approved and then Ingham can petition for complete removal. Fingers crossed!

• Love 6

If Penny can't see what a disaster James has been and continues to be she'd be blind. But then justice is blind. I hate being a glass half empty person. I keep seeing bad things happen: James stays on, Bessemer rejected, Lou returns urgh this is horrible. I think we Britney fans are so used to bad things happening, it's so hard to even consider good news. They just always seem to get away with everything :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

If Penny can't see what a disaster James has been and continues to be she'd be blind. But then justice is blind. I hate being a glass half empty person. I keep seeing bad things happen: James stays on, Bessemer rejected, Lou returns urgh this is horrible. I think we Britney fans are so used to bad things happening, it's so hard to even consider good news. They just always seem to get away with everything :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Brenda is next to go down if that's the case.

5 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

wait.. Ingham didn't request for Jamie to leave yet?? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

He requested that he's suspended immediately. 

Suspension leaves room for him coming back. I'm assuming he presumes Brenda will agree to the suspension and then he'll file to terminate his involvement. 

I hope that's his logic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4