New court docs: Britney's lawyer Sam Ingham claims Jamie Spears skipped out on paying rent for storage space belonging to Britney

britney-acc.jpg.b2ba6c9a1901ad962588b2eb8c2b7f6d.jpg

Britney's legal advocate Sam Ingham filed court docs demanding to know why Jamie Spears hasn't paid rent for storage belonging to Britney, but has receipts for doing so. 

The court docs state: "If JAMES or SPEARS MANAGEMENT, LLC are utilizing storage space belonging to BRITNEY as alleged in the Accounting, rent should be paid as alleged in the Accounting. Further supporting information is needed from JAMES in order to evaluate a possible objection to this item by BRITNEY.

In other words, Jamie was allegedly using Britney's money to pay for things, but because the payments weren't recorded by accounting, Britney never had the option to approve or deny. The accounting should reflect everything that was paid for with Britney's money.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

I read it as, he claims to have paid rent to use the storage space owned by Britney/one of Britney's entities, but there's no entry in the accounting to show a transfer of funds. 

And why does he want to use a warehouse and why doesn't he put it in the accounting?. 

• Like 1

Can't wait to hear more about Jamie's sketchy handlings of literally everything for the past 12 years. 

I'm about to eat good whether britney ever comes out with new stuff or not. A light lunch with coffee while reading all about Jamie Spears and Friends digging their own graves with expertise never before shown. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2