Britney Spears' lawyer Sam Ingham’s objections to 12th account include payment of Lou Taylor's personal legal fees: new court docs

I wonder if Britney has so much patience as it seems to be. I know until 2018 she accepted a lot bc of her kids, but man this whole thing is so unfair that I get so pissed off for her is crazy. After she got her time with them reduced, I just wonder how she deals with it. I know violence doesnt solve things, far from that, but if it was me on her situation, id have break everything by now and probably slapped the **** out of both Jamie and Lou, maybe JL too. I know violence against old people is beyond wrong and Britney would probably be punished bc of that, but these two old farts are really trying Britney every way they can for the past 12 years. They treat her as an idiot, they dont respect her and its almost like they are laughing at her. So I wonder how she keeps her **** together. 

Imagine not being able to fight for more time with ur kids and on top of that, living like a child being controlled by evil and crazy people. Britney has worked since she was a child! Since she was 16 she has been financially independent. She has helped her whole family and has been working her whole life! She worked quite a lot from 2008 to 2018, yet Sam has to ask about her fund in advance so she can plan her next trip? At the same time Jamie throws Lou 500k in a sec as if its no biggie while Britney isnt even working! They all live free using her money when she is isolated in her house with who? A shady bf and securities to watch her like a hawk? 

Its not even about money itself, but the fact its her own hard earned money! These people never had anything to do with her success and fortune, she never got along with her dad who was never able to thrive financially on his own. At this point her money goes more to anyone but her. Everyone gets more money than Britney! Even Kevin gets more than her so he can support his lazy ***, shady *** wife and other kids. This is beyond crazy. I really dont know how she copes with it even If she doesnt care about money like that. Its the fact she has been abused, gaslighted, silenced taken advantage of, controlled and isolated af.

Her situation is so ******* sad and scary and tbh is tiring just looking at these whole docs and stories. I try my best to not lose hope bc I dont know how much one can suffer abuse from so many people, including her family and strangers.  They are breaking her every way they can, they are draining the life out of her. Imagine how much stress she has been under all these years with all these people analyzing and controlling her and for what? Things are still the same. She is losing her best years and I cant believe nothing major has happened since 17 months ago!!! What the **** happened to that evaluation anyway? Its so ironic that she has been treated like an unstable unfit person but what about the stress this whole thing with Jamie is doing to her? Why is no one arguing that hes not being good to her mentally and he should stay away if its what she wishes? Why Britney doesnt have any right not even to choose the people to control her? If this cship bull**** ever thought about Britney first, the judge would give Jamie the boot in a second.

I mean, the cship is to "protect" Britney from other bad influences and to protect her money (even tho its her ******* money and she should do whatever the **** she wanted with It, even If it was to throw it on the streets) or whatever, but then theres Jamie who Britney doesnt get along with, has threatned her many times and on top of that, isnt doing the best thing about her fortune and this whole thing with Lou just proves it. Why the **** is he still around then?

3 hours ago, LLuvia said:

That date is key ... something happened that was different, I am almost certain, that is, I have the intuition that something serious happened and this is the true reason for all this and the reason that she was admitted to a mental facility against her will.

But Britney was in the facility in the beginning of 2019.

5 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Exactly. It has nothing to do with the stay at the facility. 

I believe it's simply the $300k payment to Tri Star which we now know was paid on the 21st Dec thanks to this latest court filing.

I also think it has smt to do with Britneys estate and the way Jamie and Lou have been using it for themselves. 

This once again proving how c-ships lack oversight and accountability for the conservator. 
They should NOT be using a c-ship to manage a world pop star. End the c-ship. 

Lou Taylor is caught red handed. Everything free Britney has stood up for has become a FACT. Imagine if they got a forsensic accountant? I bet there is WAY more going on the last 12 years. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Bundy said:

But Britney was in the facility in the beginning of 2019.

Exactly, she was in a mental facility at the beginning of 2019 or maybe somewhere else and Sam I. at that time was pro conservatorship.

My theory is that something serious happened and not the narrative that the source told that podcast.

Why did the movement start? What do you think they want to cover?
 Well, ... illegalities( this is wide).

17 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Exactly. It has nothing to do with the stay at the facility. 

I believe it's simply the $300k payment to Tri Star which we now know was paid on the 21st Dec thanks to this latest court filing.

7 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Rats!:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: *******s! Lou you bi tch hope you end in jail.

(Well ... we've been knew this tho)

I can't keep my comment respectful, sorry I'm fuc king angry :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Problem is it was Jamie who was conservator and be approved this.  If I didn’t know better, I’d say Lou was his mistress with how he was wining and dining her on Britney’s dime.  She played him like a fiddle and it’s Jamie who is legally on the hook as a result.

3 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Exactly, she was in a mental facility at the beginning of 2019 or maybe somewhere else and Sam I. at that time was pro conservatorship.

My theory is that something serious happened and not the narrative that the source told that podcast.

Why did the movement start? What do you think they want to cover?
 Well, ... illegalities( this is wide).

The date on the emails is almost one year after the facility thing. I think it has smt to do with money.