Britney Spears' lawyer Sam Ingham’s objections to 12th account include payment of Lou Taylor's personal legal fees: new court docs

rennen

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

That date is key ... something happened that was different, I am almost certain, that is, I have the intuition that something serious happened and this is the true reason for all this and the reason that she was admitted to a mental facility against her will.

I didn't even think about that.  Wow, some **** is about to be exposed.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

if they don't solve all the issues today, I hope at the very least, the one that Judge Penny grants today is to remove Jamie and set the Bessemer Trust as conservator 

I don't see her removing Jamie so soon tbh... as much as I would love to happen, cause it would be just a step to finish this whole fiasco. 

15 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I don't see her removing Jamie so soon tbh... as much as I would love to happen, cause it would be just a step to finish this whole fiasco. 

Well, hopefully she does. According to Lisa, the judge tends to side with the court appointed lawyer.

I just don't see her adding Bessemer Trust but leaving Jamie as co-conservator. The whole "who's the conservator" needs to be solved at once. 

Ugh, if only Britney could be there to say she doesn't want him 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Is it Dec 2019 OR Dec 2018??

The email is from December 23, 2019.

21 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Something very bad had to have happened to finally forced Lynne to get off of her azz and do something!!

This!.

My theory is that something happened on those dates in 2018( December 21,2018) and when the lawyer finally left her site, he made that document and sent that email.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

TMZ have reported on this. I'm surprised. 

TMZ has no choice at this point but to reporter it since it’s all coming out in the wash. Even if TMZ tries to slant the report to favor Jamie we all know what’s being uncovered. Britney’s own dad and the “business manager” that HE APPOINTED have been colluding and stealing obscene amounts of money  from her!! All with no real transparency & the CA probate courts approval. The entire probate system should either be defunded or completely overhauled!! Free Britney! Free Britney’s Money!

• Love 6
  • Like 1