Britney Spears' lawyer Sam Ingham’s objections to 12th account include payment of Lou Taylor's personal legal fees: new court docs

rennen

I can't believe Britney has to ask for permission... I mean, I understand that the point of the FreeBritney movement is exactly that, challenging the conservatorship because Britney should be able to make her own decisions, apparently she's not incapable of doing it, but where's the proof of that? (that she's incapable). Or are there medical records that prove it but we just can't see them because they are private? I may have missed something, this novel has gotten too many twists and turns to be honest...

Anyway, what I truly don't understand and think is outrageous is why now there are TWO OR MORE PEOPLE fighting over Britney's rights... That's nuts. One thing is Britney having a representative in charge or her own state (that's crazy enough, as far as we know), and another one is having internal fights over who decides for her (now, Sam or Jamie). That's definitely a cunning move from laywers to keep working and earning money, whether they are on Britney's side or not. So I don't trust Sam Ingham either. He may apparently be doing things "right", but that's his job, he's being paid for it. And my point is (actually, I learned this from the latest Britney's Gram episode): I don't see him completely solving this in the near future, because that would mean that Britney won't need him any more; so he, too, will milk this as much as he can. And that means stretching his involvement by complaining about each little document presented at court.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, lucas carvalho said:

i think other artists should stop working with lou... this bish is ruined 

everybody in Hollywood knows about Lou for years now. Even Cher said that in Vegas everybody knew the stories before this came to light :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney being looked at as a victim in Hollywood is not a good light, just my opinion :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I can't believe Britney has to ask for permission... I mean, I understand that the point of the FreeBritney movement is exactly that, challenging the conservatorship because Britney should be able to make her own decisions, apparently she's not incapable of doing it, but where's the proof of that? (that she's incapable). Or are there medical records that prove it but we just can't see them because they are private? I may have missed something, this novel has gotten too many twists and turns to be honest...

Anyway, what I truly don't understand and think is outrageous is why now there are TWO OR MORE PEOPLE fighting over Britney's rights... That's nuts. One thing is Britney having a representative in charge or her own state (that's crazy enough, as far as we know), and another one is having internal fights over who decides for her (now, Sam or Jamie). That's definitely a cunning move from laywers to keep working and earning money, whether they are on Britney's side or not. So I don't trust Sam Ingham either. He may apparently be doing things "right", but that's his job, he's being paid for it. And my point is (actually, I learned this from the latest Britney's Gram episode): I don't see him completely solving this in the near future, because that would mean that Britney won't need him any more; so he, too, will milk this as much as he can. And that means stretching his involvement by complaining about each little document presented at court.

I also am worried for this. 

My sincere hope is maybe he stays on when she is free and helps her with other things like if she wants to go after them in court once she is free to sue for malpractice or mismanaging her money etc. I'm not sure if he can help her with other legal matters like continue to be her lawyer for her contracts, books or album deals etc. or if she'd need a diff type of one. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

That date is key ... something happened that was different, I am almost certain, that is, I have the intuition that something serious happened and this is the true reason for all this and the reason that she was admitted to a mental facility against her will.

I agree. THIS date is the smoking gun (I believe) and the fact they are desperately fighting to keep it a secret makes it even more suspicious. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

I agree. THIS date is the smoking gun (I believe) and the fact they are desperately fighting to keep it a secret makes it even more suspicious. 

What happened that day is key to this, I am almost sure, why in these 12 years has there been no reaction from external agents? Did she even why her mother reacted after being quiet for so long? why right now? What did Britney discover or what happened to Britney? ... Why do they want to sealed that date? Why after 12 years an anonymous person through a source leaves a voicemail to a podcast?.

The voicemail source was nervous and thinking about what he had to say, that makes me think that he knew what had happened (at least he knew something important) he thought before saying what he had to say, I mean, I think he was giving a version that was public with concrete data for the fans but not the reality.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

That's right, doesn't mean that a lawyer cannot object and the judge can have a say on this. Once again, yes they can do that, but usually to purposes to serve the conservatee. in no way, this serves Britney. 

Agreed just sayin, he's legally within his rights to do it given his position as conservator, as ridiculous as it is.