Britney Spears' lawyer Sam Ingham’s objections to 12th account include payment of Lou Taylor's personal legal fees: new court docs

• Exhale+
12 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I dont understand why some on here thought Lou Taylor was going to get away.

I guess because they have gotten away with so much already 12 years this was kept quiet. I personally didn't think she would be held accountable i thought she would pin it all on Jamie. I am so happy to see that isn't the case.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Britney’s money should be going to stuff having to with Britney or her kids, no one else, LouTaylor having her ego bruised by a fan and getting all but hurt over it and deciding to sue has nothing to do with Britney, that’s a Lou situation 100%, meaning she should have used her own money for it. She should be forced to pay that money back to Britney and any other money that she stole through overcharging.

This paperwork is proof that Jamie don’t know what the f-ck he’s doing, yet he has the balls to say he’s better at handling her estate than professionals would be, it’s ridiculous!! Come on judge, do the right thing and kick this dumb bumpkin to the curb.

This is enough for a lawyer come for Jamie and state that he does NOT have the capacity to handle her state. Regardless if Lou is accountable or not... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Slave4yew said:

If Lou is held accountable for all her damage, her clients will start dropping like flies. As THEY SHOULD. she should not be allowed in the ent biz. Rat. 

In a law suit she filed against the Instagram account @fact_check_louise she claims to have already lost clients and potential clients. Britney Spears Drama GIF

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Justin Trantor's work is boring and the only redeeming quality for his work is the vocal production for the most part. 

He's kinda stuck with the melodies and always works with Julia Michaels. Rare (the album) by Selena in my opinion is the solid proof his work is dated now. 

I liked his work for Glory, but Tranter should be more versatile.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

He's kinda stuck with the melodies and always works with Julia Michaels. Rare (the album) by Selena in my opinion is the solid proof his work is dated now. 

I liked his work for Glory, but Tranter should be more versatile.

My biggest issue with Glory is the lack of good choruses.  "Man On The Moon" is really the only song on Glory with a superb chorus.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

So she can’t decide the production team for her album herself but has to choose from the options given to her?

Britney always decided who to work with?? And I don't think money would be an issue? In the document it says "alternatives", and I interpret that as suggestions or people available? Though if Britney asks you to work for her... You work, b itch.

2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Go Ingham, drag that *****. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red::badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:  
I’ve been waiting for this since the #FreeBritney movement started 

Edit: The fact that Lou is using Britney’s money to sue a Britney fan that accuses her of using Britney’s money though. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::clownery_makeup_meme:

i don't want to comment too much to get involved in the drama, i am thinking positive- hey soon we can all laugh a lot about absurdities and we can laugh 'bout people who really are in moral dementia but we will not laugh about the star ---- many or some at least are laughin with her (the ones she likes though and loves to make laugh, may God Spears bless our souls)