Britney Spears' lawyer Sam Ingham’s objections to 12th account include payment of Lou Taylor's personal legal fees: new court docs

rennen

6 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

If anyone wants to sue a fan it's on them but it should be with their own money. However, as much as we disagree with the c-ship, Britney's dad is in charge of her money so he legally doesn't have to check with Britney if he gives it to Lou for whatever reason, or to anyone really. So it's not really abuse as crazy as it sounds. That's like the whole concept of the c-ship.

That's right, doesn't mean that a lawyer cannot object and the judge can have a say on this. Once again, yes they can do that, but usually to purposes to serve the conservatee. in no way, this serves Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, car said:

GOOD. Now let’s find if bigger money was lost. Why did all her companies have name / director changes?  Where did the hundreds of millions go? Why has she been at $60m for literally years...

that's what we will know in December, there's more objections. and Jamie is trying to seal it. some say that it might have medical blabla content, but I doubt that's the issue here for being sealed. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
51 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

Dec 2019? Wait.... That's the same date that Vivian Thoreen and Ingham are arguing whether to unredact or not. I wonder if this is tied to it. Something definitely happened to her money that Lou used that Jamie/Vivian want hidden. 

That date is key ... something happened that was different, I am almost certain, that is, I have the intuition that something serious happened and this is the true reason for all this and the reason that she was admitted to a mental facility against her will.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

"In the absence of a contractual obligation to do so, voluntary payment of Ms. Taylors's legal expenses in all likelihood would represent an impermissible gift of the conservatee's funds to Ms. Taylor"

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

exactly. she's ****ed. we don't even need to do anything, she's as dumb as Jamie, digging her own grave :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

55 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I think is more like... People that Lou wants to promote, and usually she works with them so the money "stays with her"

I remember Lou liked and even posted some stuff about Burns, during that time he was only a flop DJ, Calvin Harris friend. Then he was the producer of Britney lead single.

Justin Tranter did two albuns for Gwen Stefani, Lou's client. He said  he was the B10 EP even tho Britney herself didn't even say anything.

It seems Lou has the professionals she trust and wants to give them more. We see that with Larry too.

Basically, Lou (tristar) and Larry (Maverick) use Britney to promote other professionals. Producers, songwriters, features.

Glory is good, I agree.

Justin Trantor's work is boring and the only redeeming quality for his work is the vocal production for the most part. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Watch Judge Penny do to us what clapping down to fairies, "It's entirely reasonable for Ms Spears funds to be used proecting Lou Taylor's reputation." Nooooo!!!

I used to like Glory but now Tranter links with Lou have been exposed? Glory can GTFO and if Britney works with Tranter again I won't be impressed.

I thought we had always knew about Tranter :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: