Never-before-seen clip of Madonna rehearsing THE kiss with Britney and Christina at the 2003 VMAs surfaces

1 hour ago, Gardenia said:

I can't believe that all those years you truly trusted Britney that they never rehearsed and that it was spontaneous. :clownery_makeup_meme:

I don't know why people truly believe these kind of things. I mean... Hahaha! Sure, they will say whatever adjusts their narrative. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Yolo_92swag said:

Thank goodness social media and camera phones weren’t big in ‘03.. This pop icon moment would’ve been spoiled if it happen now hahaha! 

and also now people wouldn't be as shocked by 3 women kissing. At that time, people were not as open as they are now with lgbtq related events and especially when its done by 3 straight women.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I mean, in the Diane Sawyer interview Britney was being scolded for craking her knuckles with a dramatic zoom and all. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:
Crazy right? Try to do that in 2020 let's see how it goes. It just blows my mind, the amount of scrutiny she was getting, trying to make her look ''bad''.
And we are all like ''OMG she lied'' . Well, no **** :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

i am SHOOK. seeing rehearsals of iconic moments like this one always shock me so much like IT WAS A MAGICAL MOMENT BUT IT HAPPENED TWICE i don't know how to explain it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: anyways we finally get to see the Xtina kiss in full. too bad nobody really cares anymore :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

We kinda gotta give it to Britney, tho. She managed to fool even Madonna...
There they were, rehearsing just a peck for the show and during the actual performance Britney takes control and give the full on open mouth kiss. Very little people can actually say they managed to get Madonna off guard hahaha.
That, ladies and gentlemen, is the definition of a performer. Someone, who owns a stage like Britney does, comes just once in a lifetime! 

• Love 2
On 11/9/2020 at 12:48 PM, PokemonSpears said:

could it be that they pasted the actual performance audio on top of this clip, because it maybe it doesn't have audio, or it was too bad? 

Because it sounds like too clear 

Right? This is what I immediately figured. Not sure why people are thinking it’s audio from the actual rehearsal. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

I don't think Brit ever said they didn't kiss in rehearsals. I remember Christina saying they never open mouth kissed in rehearsals and being pissed that Brit did that live and stole the show.

im pretty sure she fibbed about it. I think it was the Diane Sawyer interview. She also said she talked with her lil sis Jamie Lynn about the performance before the show to "warn" her basically bc Diane asked. but I remember there being an E! special about Britney in the early-mid 2000s and they interviewed Jamie Lynn about the Madonna kiss and she said she was shocked when she saw it on TV.

Britney was trained from a young age to tell the media what they want to hear. At the time there was a lot of disgust in reaction to the kiss from the gp, so in her mind she must have thought people would rather think the kiss was a one time thing.

• Love 1
  • Like 1