Never-before-seen clip of Madonna rehearsing THE kiss with Britney and Christina at the 2003 VMAs surfaces

31 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I’m so happy it ended Up being them 3 and not jLo. Part of this being an iconic performance was having Britney and Christina share the stage together after them being constantly pitted against each other. As far as Britney fibbing about the kiss... technically they didn’t rehearse it with Tongue that was added i guess on the spot. And even if they did Britney has always played dumb and lied when getting flack. Like when she legit told an interviewer (i forgot which) that Breathe On Me was literally “just about breathing” she’s an OG troll. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

exactly. The performance was iconic before Madonna even got on stage. Those 2 were made out to be the biggest rivals and Britney was the "sweetheart" and Chrisitna was the "*****" it was truly amazing and unexpected. Jlo and Pink would not have had the same impact.

• Love 2
  • Like 7

I can't believe we're getting this now!! Her outfit is cute hah! At first I was like omg she lied to us :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: And then after re-watching all her interviews about it I understood she never really did, clever girl... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

53 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This interviewer, what an as s..... Imagine anyone asking Robin Thicke or any other male artist you could think of questions like "How did you decide to hump women on stage?", "Would you again?", "Have you ever humped a man before?", "What does your dad think of this?", "What do you kindergarten friends think of you humping women on stage now?" > A CREEP. And totally machist on his part.

32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm just sharing stuff that doesn't even add anything, but I think everyone would love to see them again lol

The journalism we all really need, re-watching everything was a ride, thank you bish :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, car said:

I guess there is no tongue here and there was tongue in the live performance. Maybe that’s what Britney didn’t know? 

13 minutes ago, car said:

I guess there is no tongue here and there was tongue in the live performance. Maybe that’s what Britney didn’t know? 

Question Mark Idk GIF by US National Archives

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Xtina talking about it after the show, pretty chill

Christina spilling all the beans, I love It! She was really nice here tbh. 

Haha so funny that Justin looked so pressed that everyone talked about it, yet he tried to say every time that his reaction was bc of cameras being all over him? Before the kiss, he was joking with the cameras looking at them, but the kiss still caught him so off guard that he wasnt even looking at the camera anymore and did that straight disappointed face that if it was today, itd become a meme right away. 

Here he still says it was ****, but afterwards he tried to shade the kiss a lot saying he wasnt disgusted or upset, but he wasnt impressed with it, that he expected a lot more, that should be a tongue bc thats lesbian action :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I love that MTV shaded him for saying that hed rather chime in on the kiss on stage :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

3:00

54 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I can't believe we're getting this now!! Her outfit is cute hah! At first I was like omg she lied to us :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: And then after re-watching all her interviews about it I understood she never really did, clever girl... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

This interviewer, what an as s..... Imagine anyone asking Robin Thicke or any other male artist you could think of questions like "How did you decide to hump women on stage?", "Would you again?", "Have you ever humped a man before?", "What does your dad think of this?", "What do you kindergarten friends think of you humping women on stage now?" > A CREEP. And totally machist on his part.

The journalism we all really need, re-watching everything was a ride, thank you bish :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I love her answers here tho, It was pretty clear she was not having it lol 

"I dont go home and have ****** or anything like that" 

"My favorite kind of Pepsi? Pepsi's pepsi"

"I watch CNN ALL THE TIME" 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

whaaaaaaaaat ? :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

How is that even possible we still discover treasures from the past now ? I mean all this time there were human beings who had this clip and never shared it on the internet ! :gunriah_mariah_carey:

So Britney lied ...well well well, that means that maybe.... just maybe..."all of my shows are live, I'm singing live" may be ......a lie !!!! :typing_keyboard_computer:

I'm so glad Christina was there aswell. I love her with black hair but for some reason I've always wished she was blond for that performance you know for the concept of the iconic blond virgin barbie dolls rivalry.

• Like 1