Never-before-seen clip of Madonna rehearsing THE kiss with Britney and Christina at the 2003 VMAs surfaces

3 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

I don’t think that was consensual tho :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

”she shoved her tongue down my throat” :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I feel bad for laughing about this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

A VJ that used to hang out with Britney told this story too and its quite funny how he said Christina grabbed her for everyone to see :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maxi is a true insider confirmed :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

You are brutal :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

9 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

So the audience reaction was pre-recored? It’s sounds exactly like in the live performance. 

The whole thing was pre-recorded, the only bit they sang live was Hollywood

They mentioned this on the In the Zone & Out all Night MTV special

Madonna wanted to included the studio version on her remix album but Christina refused because she didn't want people to know that she was lipsynching :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Apparently it was making the rounds in the trading scene for awhile but no one knows for sure

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

here she doesn't talk about rehearsals, but it's funny how she laughs about the camera getting "a couple of faces" 

Lol at Britney laughing at Justin for being pissed off with the kiss :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I never saw this before! 

I’m so happy it ended Up being them 3 and not jLo. Part of this being an iconic performance was having Britney and Christina share the stage together after them being constantly pitted against each other. As far as Britney fibbing about the kiss... technically they didn’t rehearse it with Tongue that was added i guess on the spot. And even if they did Britney has always played dumb and lied when getting flack. Like when she legit told an interviewer (i forgot which) that Breathe On Me was literally “just about breathing” she’s an OG troll. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 5