Dear Trump Supporters:

What exactly is it that makes you support Trump? What do you like about him? What do you say to the criticisms about his character (grab em by the pu$$y, etc) and financial fraud (only paying $750 in taxes), etc? 

Do you support him because you genuinely like him, or do you more just dislike the left?

sorry if this comes off as aggressive, its not meant to be at all; I'm asking out of a genuine curiosity.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am an AMERICAN.  I support any leader that respects our constitution.  I hate liars. With Trump, the media declared open season on his and his voters' reputations on day one and it made me pay close attention.  I did not vote for him.  By paying attention to his actual speeches, I noticed the mischaracterizations and blatant lies being presented by the media and I grew to respect him. Also, the taxes you are talking about are incomplete tax forms and he has discussed this.  He is still under audit and he pays taxes throughout the year rather than waiting for April 15.  The democrats also became vile and malicious under the Obama administration and that pushed me away from them. 

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed...”

President Trump changed unfair trade agreements that for years caused the US economy to lose more than 5 million jobs.. Multinational corporations in collusion with former US governments have created these trade deals that offshored a lot of jobs .. We saw between 2001 and 2016 about 70 thousand factories closed in America and about 5 million jobs go overseas .. These trade agreements caused the trade deficit to increase and continuous transfer of wealth from the US to China and other countries... President Trump was brave enough to change these deals and agreements.. Thus he moved more jobs back to the United States... He also managed to convince more countries to buy US products like military equipment and other products.. He applied successful economic policies... Also he managed. 

Glad you're simply asking and not attacking like others do. 

There's so much corruption in the government regardless of which party is in the White House, it's because there are people who have been there forever and hold them back or hide their corruption. Trump (because he's not originally a politician in their boys club) is not afraid to speak out about of that.  However, I hate the way he speaks and tweets aggressively even though yes at times it's needed. And I don't like how he dumbs down COVID (even if they somehow truly prove it's a 'scam', he should be respectful to prevent others getting sick/killed).

BUT his policies and actions have benefited more Americans and people of diverse groups than any recent president. 

And he's not the racist/homophobic/manipulative creepy Biden/Harris who take advantage of identity politics to further their political careers and control (see my post here):

Well

it is what it is

i am aware Trump is not the best

but hell yeah: Trump is not the worst thing that could happen

i just want to be happy about what he did right, not taking all the drama seriously what he created for public to put them down and crawl in their need for drama. this is just some minor thing that doesn't matter at least to me it is the smallest err that could happen. I am just not a *** for dumb entertainment that he lead, to me it reflects the people who sheeped him not Trump. actually i like that about Trump, he was laughing of poor mind (supreficial evilloving) people

i think Trump had something good too that he offerred to us. and frankly, sources i have used what declare facts what he did politically, say: Trump was not the worst as a president. maybe even some presidents before him were lots worse and even less likeable to me.

i also think that with USA presidents it is all about seeing best that the president has offered and just cheer on the positive side

i REALLY don't think any of these presidents is as good as some like to think

Trump just did drama he was good at entertaining the sense of poor drama of people. and believe me, i enjoy it and i take worth for NOT going along with this train that was meant to expose superficial circusminded people

it is what is!!!

we are not really having a good wide choice to elect the president. we are only thaught our vote matters

you get this **** or you get that ****, either way you get ****

i just want to enjoy whatever i can about Trump

• 4 months later...

I hate liberals, they'll call trump supporters racist and all types of things but as a black person the majority of racism i've seen is from anti-trump ppl, also liberals promote victim mentality too much. Conservatives have values that I agree with (pro family, pro gun etc ..)

In a weird way, I think Trump supporters and Bernie Sanders supporters had very similar reasons for who they supported. They were tired of a political establishment who they felt wasn’t talking to their pain and needs. Now I didn’t nor would I ever vote for Trump, but I can understand why people voted for him. Are some of his supporters racist? Of course. But by far the biggest reason he has the following he has is because they wanted a political outsider that would shake things up.

• 3 weeks later...

Not a voter because Im not American but the amount of false reporting that the US and World media did on him made me root for him. Constantly clipping out sections of his speeches and press conferences and then making fun of him when he called them out for "fake news"  

I mean just look at this. From day 1 he denounced the KKK and to this day the media report that he supports them and refused to denounce them.  During the Charlottesville incident they completly cut out the portion of the interview where he denounced them and only kept in the part where he was tallking about the peacefull protesters (most of them were) and said that there were good people there. They made it sound like he called the KKK good people.

He is the first president who went into office pro gay marriage and held up a pride flat at a republican event and was cheered. Yet everyone calles him anti LGBT. 

donald-trump-lgbt.jpg?w=1600&h=1600&q=88

Trump never called for violence on Jan 6th but people act like he told those idiots to storm the capitor. On the other hand the left has been fueling a race war and activly calling for violence and letting rioters out of jail for an entire year and nobody cares.

And then the double standards when it comes to the "kids in cages" They literally called him Hit**r and said that the kids were kept in concnentration camps. Now that Biden is doing the same thing they are treating it for what it actually is. A very difficult situation without a perfect solution. But also ....keeping the reporters away and trying to hide what is going on.. super shady.

Also special operations military members praise Trump for how he dealt with ISIS and getting more troops home than Obama or Bush  and nobody talks about those things. Peace treaties in the middle east + trying to smooth things over with North Korea... silence from the media. Finally treating China the way they deserve to be treated and trying to return some jobs to the US - silcene.

Everything he did was wrong or twisted in a way to make it look wrong and then calling everyone who voted for him racist or facist was the last straw for me.

Alll of those Black woke celebrities who now hate him loved him before he ran for president. He didnt all of a sudden turn racist, thats just the narriative that they spun.

On 3/19/2021 at 10:43 PM, didilieno said:

I hate liberals, they'll call trump supporters racist and all types of things but as a black person the majority of racism i've seen is from anti-trump ppl, also liberals promote victim mentality too much. Conservatives have values that I agree with (pro family, pro gun etc ..)

name calling is all they can do tbh. They are incompetent at almost anything else.

Archived