Other than Madonna and Janet, who influenced Britney the most?

So, we always see Madonna and Janet credited for being Britney's biggest influences (in terms of music, style, and performances), and I definitely think they influenced her more than anyone else, but is there anyone else who you think had a big influence on Britney? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I'd say Michael Jackson definitely influenced a lot of her dancing, but other than him I think it would be interesting to see who else influenced her. I know she idolized Mariah and Whitney, but tbh I don't see a lot of similarity in their music or performances. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2020 at 12:05 AM, CantGetNoSatisfaction said:

I'd say Michael Jackson definitely influenced a lot of her dancing, but other than him I think it would be interesting to see who else influenced her. I know she idolized Mariah and Whitney, but tbh I don't see a lot of similarity in their music or performances. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

The ...Baby One More Time album has a lot of Mariah influences, mostly vocally and in some of the songs. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Dear Diary sounds like a Mariah song with the vocals and production. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:.

Also My Only Wish (This Year) has been compared to Mariah's Christmas classic. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Her voice in the live vocal performances of ...Baby One More Time era and some of the songs on the album/pre-...Baby One More Time era just oozes a Mariah Carey influence in her singing style. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

jojo siwa. shes the original teen ppstar really with her amazing dance skills and being on nickelodeon. boomerang is obvi set in school which influenced bomt, and only getting better features horses, which briteny totally copied for radar. also hashtag 1u is set on a planet in space, we all know oidia is set on mars

Archived