Selena Gomez sings "Party In The U.S.A." live in honor of Joe Biden winning the election

Invitation

an appropriate song choice. i feel an immense amount of ridiculing-yous joy for saying this but no, Joe Biden will not be the better candidate of two presidents. there is no better candidate :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

however, all presidents yet want to make America better as-ever they can and where their and their team's limits are

and the power goes to people in their background who we don't know about. thats the whole charm. they work from behind

if you were filthy rich wouldn't you want to make some puppets to make all the dirty work?

:qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

:qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

:qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

i gotta say i haven't researched it all like David Icke style

but it is just common sense

there are people in the world who like globalization, softly speaking ;)

i am just enjoying this cause i for one know how to choose good things into my life and i have it pretty well

i know i am annoying but i mean no harm i just want you to join my cult lol

believe me you are all joining my cult slowly

anyway i am not being happy for no reason, everything goes well for everyone who should have nice things in their life

all in all i want presidents to have their fair share of fairness for all the hard work they do

i don't think i should hate on hard on the presidents of USA

like - the things are so controlled a random person just wouldn't get into the top

it is a very serious job and the pyramid or whatever network just doesn't let it be done lousily

which means, Trump did a very serious job...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block