What Britney perfume would you recommend me

MonaLisasDoll

Hi guys, this is my first post here, I’ve been lurking for over a year and i created my account in January. Anyways so as a relatively new Britney fan last week I bought the small fantasy on an impulse buy, and today I tried it on for the first time. I did enjoy it even if it is very feminine, however I wanna hear what people opinions on her other fragrance, Bc im interested in buying some of them but I wanna make sure first. I guess I would say I’m pretty much open to any type of smell,  (I’m a guy btw), but I tend to avoid more “mature” stuff if that makes sense. I enjoy sweet scents a lot but until today I’ve never worn them so I’m not sure if they’re the best fit for me. Also I do enjoy the Fresh/clean scent (specifically Ariana Grandes cloud, if anyone knows how that smells I absolutely ADORE that perfume) and I’m okay with fruity/floral stuff too. Basically I just wanna smell good LMAO so yeah pls send me ur recommendations thx <3

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh none of them last very long imo. Radiance or believe have clean scents. Not sure if they still do them though.

Pregrogative, curious and the fantasy lines are all gormand, smelling like candy. 

I actually either wear cheap Avon or lancome perfumes now. My fave Brit scent is still curious.

Welcome to Exhale @OverToYouN0w ! 💛💜

giphy.gif

Come to ask about Britney Perfumes, stay for the community!

If you don't like mature scents then stay away from Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Fantasy Nice Remix, and Fantasy Naughty Remix. If you want sweet, then go for Midnight Fantasy and Island Fantasy. They are the sweetest of the bunch. Fantasy is also sweet but like you said, it's feminine. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

It depends on what you're looking for :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I already have 16 Britney perfumes in my collection, the most recent is the Festive Fantasy that I received yesterday and I really liked it, it has a sweet fruity smell with a touch of vanilla. In summer I love to use Maui Fantasy or Island Fantasy and in winter I love Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy and I enjoy Fantasy in Bloom in all seasons. I learned to like the VIP Private Show recently, of all the perfumes I have it is the most striking and strong, it doesn't smell like teen perfume like Fantasy, it's even "adult" perfume.  

Archived