NEW Britney’s Gram episode

1 hour ago, JonJon92 said:

You know listening to this episode was hard. It made me realize something... I think something we’re all realizing : Has Britney ever been free? It’s sad.... as a child her love and talent was exploited and shopped around to every pageant, talent show, recital, dance class.... then as a teen to labels, castings, ect.... she then became this worldwide superstar and the pressure and judgment of the world was put upon her. And now as an adult living almost all of her adult life under a harmful conservatorship. It just makes me wonder... when does Britney get to be free??? Forget B10 fr. Forget a new tour... all of that I just want Britney to be surrounded by ppl who love her (and yes I’m starting to believe Paris is one of those ppl), and who don’t need anything from her. Like I hope she finds the best girlfriends, a new family, and just lives her life outside of fame. 

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

She’s given up nearly her whole life for us. It’s time for her to live for her. Whatever she wants!

• Love 9

It's so disgusting. This was a set up. Britney needed guidance , not this. This needs to end. I think she has the strength to rebuild her life and to be able to show these vermin that they didn't win. 

Can't the judge just annul it she deems it corrupt and needing investigation? It's madness that it's getting drawn out

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I’m listening now and I’m just angry. It’s so clear this is illegal and corrupt and should’ve never been allowed in the first place.

We need to be happy with what we’ve accomplished, but we can’t let the conservatorship continue, but just in a new form. Jamie and Lou being gone is great, but we need to keep pushing and not get complacent. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Best episode since the paralegal interview one. I felt like the girls were more free to say what they really think of the situation this time.

The two most importants parts for me:

Ingham isn't a hero. His motivations to finally "help" Britney are fishy. He and Jodi are part of the corrupt system, so we need to keep an eye on both of them. They might be more dangerous than Jamie on the long run.

The interview with the second woman (forgot her name) was great. She said some stuff I believe are happening. Britney mental health most likely was affected by the years of isolation, gaslighting and privation, she couldn't be the mother she wanted to be.

Britney probably is a victim of mental abuse, the woman mentioned "Stockholm syndrome" and I think she's right. Britney just seems a shell of herself with no personality, helping her own abusers, promoting what they want to sell, saying and doing what they ask her to do. It's sad, but It needs to be said.

I Hope one day Britney be able to recover at least a small part of who she was.

• Love 3
  • Like 5

We need to have some serious gratitude for the whistleblower that exposed the corrupt conservatorship, Britney’s Gram who has gone the complete extra mile to find truthful, legitimate evidence against the conservatorship when they could’ve just given up, and Britney’s Army for continuing to fight for Britney’s rights and justice for almost 2 years now. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Ingham isn't a hero. His motivations to finally "help" Britney are fishy. He and Jodi are part of the corrupt system, so we need to keep an eye on both of them. They might be more dangerous than Jamie on the long run.

This 100%. Ingham is anything but a hero. Is is one of the people that allowed for Britney to be in the situation she is currently in. If he had done his job from the get go none of this would have happened. It also really pissed me off how lawyers for britney keeps calling him kingham and straight up stanning him for doing his damn job. I swear to god the people running that account smoke crack from time to time... I'm so close to unfollowing

• Love 4
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

This 100%. Ingham is anything but a hero. Is is one of the people that allowed for Britney to be in the situation she is currently in. If he had done his job from the get go none of this would have happened. It also really pissed me off how lawyers for britney keeps calling him kingham and straight up stanning him for doing his damn job. I swear to god the people running that account smoke crack from time to time... I'm so close to unfollowing

BUT what is happening right now is positive. Let's not interfere with that. Doesn't make the past okay. But let's move forward.

3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

BUT what is happening right now is positive. Let's not interfere with that. Doesn't make the past okay. But let's move forward.

What do you mean move foward? The fact that what he is doing something positive (even though he should be doing more) does not negate the things that he has done in the past and not just to Britney! People keep forgetting that somebody literally died and this type of mentality only benefits HIM, not the movement or Britney. The presure on him should be larger than ever. He is not doing what he is doing because he cares for Britney or her rights, he is doing it because it benefits Ingham and his pockets.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The state of California really did Britney dirty.  

I wonder what can Britney do about this after it’s all said and done. There needs change. The probate court cannot continue in its current form. Can Britney sue state of California for her lack of due process? Or at the very least help push for oversight and new laws. A few lawyers might even become disbarred here for their involvement. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

It also really pissed me off how lawyers for britney keeps calling him kingham and straight up stanning him for doing his damn job. I swear to god the people running that account smoke crack from time to time... I'm so close to unfollowing

Exactly, I mean... 

Clearly a shade to the girls from Britney Gram... they try so hard to pretend he is doing a big favor. C'mon, they're more invested in worship "Kingham" than say realistic things about the process.

I also almost unfollowing them on Instagram (already did on twitter), it's enough!

• Love 4
  • Like 1