Mike Will Made-It ft. Nicki Minaj and YoungBoy Never Broke Again - What That Speed About!? OUT NOW

10 minutes ago, King Sleezy Style said:

Don’t say this **** ever again. I almost had a panic attack. The Pink Print is the best selling rap female album of all time WRITTEN by a female. Period. That Payola B **** can’t relate. She bought streams and people to write for her. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Wait no, im saying in the US no? Isn't IOP the best selling album from a rap female in the US?

The Pink Print: 682,000

Invasion Of Payola: 3,000,000

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ariana doesn’t have a single good album from start to finish :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: and before you get all righteous with me I’ve spent quite a few dollars on her buying her vinyls for my boyfriend and even one for myself :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Dangerous Woman is a good album. I mean, not from start to finish but the boos are there. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, King Sleezy Style said:

Dangerous Woman is a good album. I mean, not from start to finish but the boos are there. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

That’s my favorite album of hers, but still only like Dangerous Woman, Be Alright, Into You, Side to Side & Greedy. Omg listing this as well and realize it’s not that great either :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: I like maybe 4-5 songs off each album with the exception of boresitions 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Invitation said:

I need a new Nicki album now:

Queen was fire!!!! Her featured projects can’t compare to her own albums of work.

I also need an album, but she has to hire a proper creative team. She’s all by herself, all the ideas, the songs, the concepts - is all Nicki; but it’s time to get help because her brand is too massive nowadays and the expectations are higher than ever! 

Other than that, she’s fine. She has the crown and the talent. These new biches are cute here and there, but not a threat to Nicki. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block