Mike Will Made-It ft. Nicki Minaj and YoungBoy Never Broke Again - What That Speed About!? OUT NOW

22 hours ago, King Sleezy Style said:

It’s the mother ******* Queen of Rap’s season! More precisely Chun-Li the street fighter is in the building! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

The collaboration is straight fire and she has skated on this verse like never before! That’s why she’s the best ‘cause no one can top my bich! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

speed.jpg.7b1b745f960dbaa17419ad11dd856627.jpg

Are you sure no one can top her? You’ve been a pretty diehard, hardcore Arianator this past week :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: but let’s forget about that and admire Nicki the Ninja :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Haha 3
50 minutes ago, King Sleezy Style said:

Fever is that bich! Been on replay all week. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

48 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yasss :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: I’m hoping it blows up, but knowing my flop country they can’t acknowledge the artistry of this track :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: but they’ll make boring songs #1 :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Its the same country where Invasion of Payola is the best-selling rap female album of all time and where songs like Flopositions go #1, what do you expect? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its the same country where Invasion of Payola is the best-selling rap female album of all time 

Don’t say this **** ever again. I almost had a panic attack. The Pink Print is the best selling rap female album of all time WRITTEN by a female. Period. That Payola B **** can’t relate. She bought streams and people to write for her. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block